Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Alright I recently lost most of my music with a hard-drive switch issue, so I'll prob be posting a lot on here, but to start with, if anyone has the following I'd greatly appreciate it

Disney Songs (Aladdin, Lion King, etc, etc.-the old classics)
The Blues Brothers Soundtracks (both movies)
Relient K's Christmas Album
Songs from the Musical Episode of "Scrubs"

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame soundtrack? I also recently lost all of my music and don't have much, but just tell me what you want, and I'll try to make it happen!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame soundtrack? I also recently lost all of my music and don't have much, but just tell me what you want, and I'll try to make it happen!
D'you have any Pixar soundtracks?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Alright I recently lost most of my music with a hard-drive switch issue, so I'll prob be posting a lot on here, but to start with, if anyone has the following I'd greatly appreciate it

Disney Songs (Aladdin, Lion King, etc, etc.-the old classics)
The Blues Brothers Soundtracks (both movies)
Relient K's Christmas Album
Songs from the Musical Episode of "Scrubs"
I have the Best of The Lion King soundtrack, do you want those?

mupcollector1

Reaction score
• Almost every Celebrity Jeopardy from SNL
• All six episode of "Clerks - The Animated Series"
• The Numa Numa Dance
I'd be interested in these, are they all in mp3 form? I have Clerks Animated on DVD, Awesome show, very Classic Simpsons style comedy like The Critic and Mission Hill.

Numa Numa gets stuck in my head all the time, the mellody is irresistible. I just try not to think of that (*cough*) kid from youtube. lol

And I would just love to listen to those ol' classic Celebrity Jeopardy SNL sketches. LOL Those always cracked me up. I would love the ones with Sean Connery "We meet again Trabek. Well well well, two Trabeks, I feel like I'm in a bowl of fruit." lol Are they on DVD? Love to buy the DVD if they are. lol

Anyway send me a PM, thanks :smile:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Anyone have any 80s Saturday Morning Cartoon Theme songs that had the 80s New Wave Rock with the Saxophones and keyboards and Brass Instruments? Kind of like Ducktales (probably from the 90s, don't remember), Tom and Jerry Kids (sort of a bad show but I love the theme).