Muppet Madness 2012 Tournament!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
It's weird, I'm so much more of a fan of NPH - I actually hate The Big Bang Theory (I mean H-A-T-E), but Bannanasketch is right, NPH doesn't have much of a role... at all. I dunno about others, but I'm voting based on their performance in the movie. Parsons' cameo was great.

Looking like our next match-up is Walter vs. NPH (I will be SO angry if NPH takes this) and... gulp... Kermit versus Rowlf. That's a Sophie's Choice I am not ready to make.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What? You want Walter, the Muppet, to face off against his human self in the Final Four?
Get outta here.

*Goes to the RHLC to drum up Scooter support, cause the alternative sounds, meh, I won't go there. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
What? You want Walter, the Muppet, to face off against his human self in the Final Four?
Yeah, that won't work too well. How can Walter be divided amongst himself?

But, I'm really hoping NPH will win, for this reason: Everyone keeps saying 'Jim Parsons was the best part of the movie' and it really bugs me. How can some celebrity cameo be the best part of a MUPPET movie? Shouldn't the Muppets be the best part. Therefore, in protest of this fact, I refuse to vote for Jim Parsons under any circumstances!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
But you're not voting for NPH instead? Then you're only helping Jim Parsons win.
Now go and vote, vote, vote! :news:

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
But you're not voting for NPH instead? Then you're only helping Jim Parsons win.
Now go and vote, vote, vote! :news:
Nooooooo! By voting for NPH you are voting for me to lose in the bracket contest. How could you??? :cry:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Man oh MAN I want Rowlf to win this next match. However, I am really interested in what the Walter/Kermit match would look like (we all know he's going to win over NPH :fanatic:). If it were Walter/Rowlf... well, it would certainly be Walter's. But with Walter/Kermit - which it probably will be - it would be REALLY tough to tell.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i am voting rowlf rowlf for the win my fave character apart from sam and i love that pic they have used for rowlf in the final four i swear i have seen it somwhere :smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Guys, Rowlf and Kermit are SO close. I love Kermit, but he won two years ago, and I'm s happy Rowlf is back. He's getting my vote every three hours. Yes, I AM waking up to vote once a night, thanks! :sympathy:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Also - I was thinking next year could be something along the lines of "Muppet Groups." Or, better yet, "Muppet Teams" which makes it feel a bit more like the actual March madness tournament. Characters that we generally tend to think of as a unit. Doozers, Moopets, The Electric Mayhem... Makes it a bit harder to find the right number, but hey - it'd be fun.

Of course, we also know who would win... :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: