Fraggle Rock Songs

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I am currently working at typing up all of the Fraggle Rock songs. Actually, I am copying the lyrics from http://www.punchandjewelry.com/legacy/html/lyrics_ind.htm. This site is called Chris's Fraggle Rock Page, and the site's last update was on November 27, 1997. This site has all of the episodes in the order that they were shown (not in the order that they are in on DVD) and the lyrics for almost all of the songs. The songs that do not have their lyrics transcribed are...
1) Face Facts: Pack Snacks: Make Tracks
2) Scare Them Boo!
3) Very Scary (If This Doesn't Getcha)
4) What If A Friend
5) Follow You
6) (I Will) Follow Me
7) Yes Sir, No Sir
8) I'm Not Scared of Anything At All
9) River Roll On
10) Fraggle Rock Theme Reprise

Right now, I have typed up (copied actually) the songs in the first five episodes as well as the Fraggle Rock Theme Opening. I am going back through the songs and adding who sings, where the song takes place, and what happens during the song. I would really appreciate some help transcribing mainly the Fraggle Rock Theme Reprise, but also, any help with the others is appreciated as well! I am grouping the songs by what episode they appear in, so when I completely finish with an episode I will post it here (This also goes for the Fraggle Rock Theme Reprise). The Fraggle Rock Theme Opening lyrics are below. :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::busy::drool:

Fraggle Rock Theme (Opening)
Sung by Gobo, Wembley, Mokey, Red, Boober (known as the Fraggle 5), other Fraggles, and Doozers. The Gorgs are included, but don’t sing.​

(As the song starts, there are no lyrics at the beginning, the camera zooms in through a window in Doc’s workshop. Doc is at his work bench twisting something, and Sprocket, who adjusts the position of his head as the camera moves in, is in his bed. The camera continues to move to the viewer’s right, and lowers toward the ground, where a Fraggle Hole comes into view. Moments after the camera moves through the opening of the Fraggle Hole, Gobo appears. The camera follows Gobo as he runs down a tunnel, and comes into view of the opening to The Great Hall. When Gobo enters The Great Hall, he slows down and turns around to face the camera for the first time. Just behind him, going from the viewer’s left to right, are Mokey, Red, Wembley, and Boober. Behind them are a group of other Fraggles, who are bobbing and swaying to the music, and Doozers standing on one of their constructions. Moments later they all start to sing.)
Fraggles and Doozers: Dance your cares away,
Worries for another day.
Let the music play, (At the end of this line, the current camera view folds inward. The new camera view is one of a group of Fraggles who are standing behind a wall to the back left of the Fraggle 5. These Fraggles sing the next line.)
Fraggles: Down at Fraggle Rock. (The current camera view once again folds inward at the end of this line. The new view is of the Doozers and their Doozer construction that was directly behind the Fraggle 5. The Doozers start to sing the next two lines.)

Doozers: Work your cares away,
Dancing’s for another day, (At the end of this line, the Doozers stop singing and start to work on the Doozer tower they are standing on. Then, the Fraggle 5 pop up behind the Doozer tower and start to sing.)
Fraggle 5: Let the Fraggles play, (The Fraggle 5 introduce themselves in the next line one by one, starting from the viewer’s left, and going to the viewer’s right.)
We’re Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Red! (The camera view abruptly changes views to a new view of The Great Hall. This view includes a view of the Fraggle Pond. A corner of the Fraggle Pond can by seen on the viewer’s right side to the left of an upright purple Fraggle. The Fraggle Pond becomes more visible as the camera follows Gobo.)

Nameless Fraggle: “Whoopee!” (This Fraggle then jumps into the Fraggle Pond.)
Gobo: “Now me!” (As Gobo starts to turn to the viewer’s right, out of The Great Hall, and down another tunnel, more of the Fraggle Pond becomes visible. This view is aided by the ripples from the splash from the Fraggle the jumped into the Fraggle Pond. As Gobo is running, the camera briefly changes to a full-on front view of Gobo, and then switches to a back to a back view as Gobo arrives at the green plant-ringed entrance hole to the Gorg’s garden. The view abruptly switches to a view of the outside of Fraggle Rock, as seen from the Gorg’s garden, where Junior Gorg sees Gobo as he raises his head out to locate the Gorgs.)
Junior Gorg: “Ooh, a Fraggle!” (As Junior Gorg leans toward the Fraggle hole with his right arm outstretched and hand open. Gobo ducks back into the hole into Fraggle Rock to evade Junior as the Gorg’s entire right arm goes into the hole after Gobo. All through the shot, we see Pa Gorg, Junior’s father, standing by the Gorg’s well, pumping water into a bucket whose rope handle is over the water spout. The well is near to the exterior of Fraggle Rock that is seen by the Gorgs from their garden. As Junior reaches into the hole that Gobo ducked back into with his right arm, the shot abruptly changes. The new shot shows Junior’s arm and hand grabbing Gobo.)

Gobo Fraggle : “Oooohhhh!” (Gobo says this as he is drawn out of Fraggle Rock by Junior and into the daylight in the Gorg’s Garden.)
Junior Gorg : “He, he. Hey look Ma! I caught a Fraggle!” (Junior shoves his right hand that is holding Gobo into his mother’s, Ma Gorg’s, face. Ma hates the Fraggles and regards them as little pests that need to be exterminated, so her reaction to Junior’s action is an obvious one.)
Ma Gorg: “Aaahhh!” (When Ma screams, Junior tosses Gobo over his right shoulder. Gobo hits the surrounding stone wall and then slips into the well. If you try to visualize the stone wall and the water pump, Gobo hits just slightly behind and to the right of the water pump. Pa, Junior, and Ma turn and watch Gobo as he falls into the well.)
Gobo Fraggle: “Whoa…whoopee!” (Gobo exclaims “Whoa…” as he hits the surrounding stone wall, and then “...whoopee!” as he slips into the well, and down into the Fraggle Pond below. The camera view abruptly changes to a view of the Fraggle Pond as Gobo finishes up his line. Once in the Fraggle Pond he joins the other Fraggles in singing the next verse.)

Dance your cares away,
Worries for another day.
Let the music play, (At the very, very end of the previous line beginning of this line, Wembley runs off screen. As the next line starts Wembley shouts “Yahoo!” as he jumps into the Fraggle Pond to join Gobo.)
Down at Fraggle Rock.
Gobo, Wembley, Mokey, and Red Fraggle: Down at Fraggle Rock. (The camera view abruptly changes to a close up of Gobo and Wembley, who are still in the Fraggle Pond, as well as Mokey and Red, who are standing in front of the Fraggle Pond and lean into the camera’s view as they speak. They say this line and then give one sharp nod after they finish. The camera view abruptly changes to a view of Boober.)
Boober Fraggle: Down at Fraggle Rock. (Boober says this in a sad tone as he leans on a rock in front of him. With his elbows on the rock in front of him, his arms together, and hands under his chin After he says this line he sighs and sags down into his hands.)

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
This is a really neat, though - I imagine - daunting task. Have you considered starting a blog or a website for this?

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Yes, I have considered doing just that. But, before I do that, I have a few, oh how should I put it, obstacles to over come. Anyway, when I came up with this idea I was thinking of starting some sort of site totally and completely dedicated to Fraggle Rock.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I have just finished with the songs in episode 1, enjoy!
Episode 1: Beginnings
Hip Hip Hooray
Sung by the Fraggles (Fraggle 5 not included)​

(Before the song starts, we head some of what Traveling Mat has written in the book that he gave to Gobo. The song starts with a nameless purple Fraggle chanting and walking to the right of the viewer, while being followed by the camera to the Fraggle Pond.)
Nameless purple Fraggle 1: Hip, hip, hip, hip, hip, hip, hip, hip hooray! (At the end of this line, the other Fraggles join in for the rest of the song.)
We're gonna dance and sing all day.
We're number one, we've just begun and now it's time to play. (As the camera zooms into another purple Fraggle that has just jumped into the Fraggle Pond, the Fraggles that are in the way move aside. This Fraggle says the words that start off the next verse.)

(Nameless purple Fraggle 2: Hip, hip hooree!) Hip, hip hooree! (After the 2nd purple Fraggle starts off this line, the other Fraggles join in again, and the camera view abruptly changes to another view of The Great Hall.)
Let's shout for you and me
We do our best to meet the test and now it's time for tea. (The camera view abruptly changes again to a nameless yellow Fraggle who starts off the next verse.)

(Nameless yellow Fraggle: Hip hip hooray!) Hip hip hooray! (After the yellow Fraggle starts off the verse, the other Fraggles join in. The camera then moves to the viewer’s right.)
We're gonna dance and sing all day
We're number one and we've just begun and now it's time to play. (The camera view changes abruptly to the view of the Fraggle Pond from the beginning of the song.)
And now it's time to play
Hip, hip, hip, hip hooray!

Follow Me
Sung by Uncle Traveling Mat and Gobo​

(Before the song, Mat is talking to Gobo. Just before Mat starts to sing, Gobo starts strumming on his gourd guitar, and they both start to walk to the viewer’s left.)
Traveling Mat Fraggle: Every day the world begins again
Sunny skies or rain
Come and follow me (At the end of this line, Mat stops, but continues to sing.)

Traveling Mat Fraggle: Every sunrise shows me more and more
So much to explore
Come and follow me

Traveling Mat Fraggle and Gobo Fraggle: Every morning, every day
Every evening, calling me away. (At the end of this verse, after a little dialogue, Mat and Gobo continue to walk to the viewer’s left. When the camera starts to loose them, the view abruptly changes. Mat comes into view first, then Gobo.)

Gobo Fraggle: While the sun goes 'round
I'll still be found
Following the sound
Something's calling me (The two Fraggles start to move away from the camera, but the camera continues to follow them.)

Gobo Fraggle: When the world goes drifting back to bed
Memories in my head
Wonders follow me (The two Fraggles turn to the viewer’s left and disappear around a bend in the tunnel. The camera view abruptly changes again, and we see Mat and Gobo face on.)

Traveling Mat Fraggle and Gobo Fraggle: Every morning, every day
Every evening, calling me away (The two Fraggles turn and walk away from the camera. The camera remains still, and at the end of the song, Mat and Gobo disappear, to the viewer’s left, around a bend in the tunnel.)
Every morning, every day
Every evening, calling me away

A Little Doozer Music
This is played by Wembley on a xylophone-like Doozer construction and has no lyrics.​
Follow Me
Sung by Gobo​

(Gobo sing this as he is on his way to the Trash Heap. He starts of walking toward the viewer, but turns to the right of the viewer and starts to sing.)
Gobo Fraggle: Every morning, every day
Every evening, calling me away (After singing the word “evening”, Gobo turns away from the camera and heads toward a sunlit hole that is surrounded by green plants.)

While the sun goes round
I'll still be found
Following the sound (At the end of this line, Gobo stops and finishes singing before he continues on to the Trash Heap.)
Something's calling me

When the world goes drifting back to bed
Memories fill my head
Wonders follow me
I’ve Seen Troubles (Pain and Woe)
Sung by Majory the Trash Heap, Philo, and Gunge​

(The song starts immediately after some dialogue between Gobo, Majory, Gunge, and Philo.)
Majory the Trash Heap: When I was just a little bitty trash heap,
Mama told me, Child, there's something you should know (you should know): (At the end of this line, the camera view abruptly changes to a close up of Philo and Gunge, who echo Majory’s last three words. The camera view then changes to one where all characters present can be seen, with Gobo’s back to the camera.)
Everybody's got to have a special dream that they can dream.

Majory the Trash Heap: That means troubles, that means pain, that means woe, woe, woe,
That means troubles, that means pain, that means woe, woe, woe. (Philo and Gunge help with the “woe, woe, woe. Also, at the end of this verse, the camera zooms in on Majory.)

Majory the Trash Heap: Now I've lived some and I've learned some,
But my mama told me all I need to know (need to know): (Philo and Gunge echo Majory’s last three words as the camera view changes to them, and then back to Majory.)
Everybody that I meet just seems to make my life complete,

Majory the Trash Heap: Bring me troubles, bring me pain, they bring me woe, woe, woe,(The camera view switches to Gobo for the first line, then goes back to Majory. Philo and Gunge help with the “woe, woe, woe.)
They bring me troubles, bring me pain, they bring me woe, woe, woe. (At the end of this verse, the camera view switches to Philo and Gunge. Gunge get out a harmonica and starts to play it. He starts out next to Philo, them moves to the viewer’s left to Majory, then continues to the viewer’s left to Gobo, while being followed by the camera.)

Majory the Trash Heap: First they lay down their heavy burden (heavy burden), (Philo, on the viewer’s right, and Gunge, on the viewer’s left, appear on either side of Majory’s head to echo her last three words.)
Then I show them what to do and where to go (where to go).
Well I'm a lucky, lucky girl,
I'm like a swine before a pearl, (At the beginning of this line, Philo and Gunge climb down behind Majory.)

Majory the Trash Heap: I see troubles, I see pain, I see woe, woe, woe.
I see troubles, I see pain, I see woe, woe, woe. (The camera view changes to one of all of the characters, with Gobo’s back to the camera.)
Oh, gimme your troubles,
Give me your pa-a-in,
Give me your wo-o-oe, woe, woe, woe, woe, woe …

Hip Hip Hooray
Reprise that is sung by the Fraggle 5 and other Fraggles​

(The song starts after Gobo escapes from Sprocket’s jaws, with the help of his friends.)
Fraggle 5 : Hip hip hooray!
We're going to dance and sing all day. (For the first two lines the Fraggle 5 whisper and move to the viewer’s right. After the first two lines, they loose their whisper.)
We beat them all, we can stand up tall and now it's time to play. (As the next verse is sung, the Fraggle 5 go off camera in the order of Gobo, Mokey, Red, Wembley, and Boober.)

Fraggle 5: Hip hip hip hip hooroo!
Let's shout for me and you.
Wembley Fraggle (until the word “so”) then the Fraggle 5: We beat the foe, we laid them low so on to something new.

Fraggle 5: Hip hip hip hip hooree! (The camera view changes to a view of the Fraggle 5 going to the viewer’s right down a tunnel. At the end of the verse, the Fraggle 5 head away from the camera.)
Let's shout for you and me.
Red Fraggle (until the word “and”) then the Fraggle 5: We beat the beast, so we'll have a feast and now it's time for tea.

Fraggle 5 and other Fraggles: Hip hip hip hip hooray! (As this verse is starting, the camera view changes to one of the Fraggle Pond. The camera moves out and to le left of the viewer as the Fraggle 5 come into view.)
We're gonna dance and sing all day.
We beat them all, we can stand up tall and now its time to play.

Fraggle 5 and other Fraggles: And now it's time to play.
Hip hip hip hip hooray!

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Sorry about the multiple posting, but since no one else is posting here, I have no choice when I have updates, which I do! (Oh, and sorry about the length of this post ahead of time.:coy:)

Episode 2: Wembley and the Gorgs
Here to There
Sung by Wembley​

(The song starts with a scene change from Gobo and Boober to one of Wembley sitting in his bed beating his bongo drums. The camera slowly zooms toward Wembley.)
Wembley Fraggle: I'm always here.
I'm never there.
I'm never, ever anywhere.
Excepting here, 'cause here is where I'm in. (The camera view of Wembley fades to one of the small fire in his room, and then moves to the viewer’s right toward Wembley.)
But when I go from here to there,
My here comes with me everywhere,
'Till there is here, (The view of Wembley abruptly changes to a zoomed out view of Wembley.)and here is where I've been.
Recruiting Song (Heed the Drumbeat Now)
Sung by Gobo, Mokey, Red, Boober, and other Fraggles​

(Before the song starts the Fraggle 5, minus Wembley, are talking about going to rescue Wembley in the room Gobo shares with Wembley. The song starts with Gobo beating on a drum.)
Gobo Fraggle: In a cage in the garden,
By the house at the well,
There's a poor lonely Fraggle,
And he's locked in a cell.

Gobo Fraggle: Let your blood run cold.
Let your hearts grow bold.
For it's time to rescue Wembley now. (At the end of this verse, the 4 Fraggles scatter, and pick up items from around Gobo and Wembley’s room to put on. The camera changes views to show up Boober, then Mokey, then Red putting things on. Then, the camera view changes to one of Gobo, and the other 3 Fraggles march in behind Gobo.)

Gobo Fraggle: From the hills from the valleys,
From the high cliffs above,
We will march to the rescue,
Of the one that we love.

Fraggle 5 (minus Wembley Fraggle): For our brave hearts choose,
When they hear the news,
And it's time to heed the drum beat now. (At the end of this verse, the 4 Fraggles march out of Gobo and Wembley’s room. Once all 4 are out, the camera view changes to a view of The Great Hall, and a bunch of Fraggles. The camera moves to the viewers left, toward the 4 Fraggles going to rescue Wembley.)

Fraggle 5 (minus Wembley Fraggle) and other Fraggles: From the hills they will follow,
From the dales they will come,
From the high cliffs above us,
They will march to the drum. (By the end of this verse, the camera has gotten to the 4 Fraggles going to rescue Wembley.)

Fraggle 5 (minus Wembley Fraggle) and other Fraggles: For their brave hearts choose,
When they hear the news,
And it's time to heed the drum beat now.

Fraggle 5 (minus Wembley Fraggle) and other Fraggles: For their brave hearts choose when they hear the news,
And it's time to heed the drum beat now. (The song ends with Wembley’s rescuers marching down the tunnel to the Gorg’s garden.)

Fraggle Rock Rock
Sung by Gobo, Mokey, Red, and Boober​

(Before the song starts, Junior Gorg takes Wembley’s rescuers, now in a cage, to the toolshed. Ma Gorg picks up Wembley and walks toward the Gorg castle. The current view fades away to a zoomed out shot of the Gorg castle, and then starts to zoom in toward the toolshed as the music starts.)
Gobo Fraggle: Well they threw us in a cage and there's no key. (For the first three lines, Boober, Mokey and Red echo Gobo’s last two words.)
We gotta find a way that we can get free.
There's just one thing that might be found.
Gotta rock this joint till the bars fall down.

Gobo Fraggle: 'Cause everybody here's gotta shout till we all break out.
Gotta rock our way to freedom.
Gotta roll right back and seat 'em.
Gotta flip flop skipity hop,
Back to Fraggle Rock.

Gobo Fraggle: Mokey took a stick and she banged bars. (For the first two lines, Boober, Mokey, and Red echo Gobo’s last two words.)
Red started rockin' till she seen stars.
Boober blew a harp like a wild thing.
Got myself a guitar and began to sing.

Gobo Fraggle:'Cause everybody here gotta shout till we all break out.
Gobo, Mokey, Boober, and Red Fraggle: We're gonna rock our way to freedom.
We're gonna roll right back and seat 'em.
We're gonna flip flop skipity hop,
Back to Fraggle Rock.

Gobo, Mokey, and Red Fraggle (Boober plays his harmonica): Pack our backpacks back to Fraggle Rock (3 X's)

Gobo, Mokey, and Red Fraggle: Don't need no key don't need bail. (On the words need bail and drop their locks, Boober joins in.)
Gonna bust right out of this old jail.
Gonna beat those bars till they drop their locks.
Gonna spring ourselves loose with the Fraggle Rock rock.

Gobo Fraggle: 'Cause everybody here's gotta shout till we all break out.
We gonna rock our way to freedom.
We gonna roll right back and seat 'em.
Gonna flip flop skipity hop,
Back to Fraggle Rock.

Gobo, Mokey, Red, and Boober Fraggle: Gonna flip flop skipity hop,
Back to Fraggle Rock.
Episode 3: Let the Water Run
Do It On My Own
Sung by Red, Mokey, Gobo, Wembley, and Boober​

(As the song is starting, Red moves up to Wembley.)
Red Fraggle: Well, I can paint and I can sew and I can sweep it clean.
I can pop the popcorn.
I can fill the pop machine.
I can even be the diving queen. (All during this verse, Red moves from Wembley to Gobo to Mokey. Also, when Red finishes this verse, the camera zooms out to show the Fraggle 5.)

Red Fraggle: I can do it on my own.
(Do it, do it. On your own.)
Red Fraggle: I can do it.
Red Fraggle: On my own
Fraggle 5: I can do it on my own

Red Fraggle: I can build a grand stand,
For the fans from near and far.
I can be the band, because I play a mean guitar.
I can even be the swimming star.

Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, and Boober Fraggle: (Do it, do it. On your own.)
Red Fraggle: Yes I can.
Red Fraggle: On my own.
Fraggle 5: I can do it on my own.

Gobo Fraggle: Don't pretend that you can bake and race and bang a hammer. (During this line, the camera zooms toward Gobo, and when the next line starts, changes directions, and goes past Gobo, and toward Red.)
Red Fraggle: Why pretend when you want the best,
And we all know that I am her.
Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, and Boober Fraggle: Don't pretend that no one else has got abilities. (During this line, the camera view changes to one of the Fraggle 5 looking around for Red. At the start of the next line, Red pops up right in front of the camera.)
Red Fraggle: I don't need pretending all I need is me, me, me! (During the next verse, the camera follows Red back and forth as she walks in front of her friends.)

Red Fraggle: I can swim and I can win,
'Cause I'm the referee.
I can give myself the prize for popularity.
I can even shout, "Hooray for me!"

Red Fraggle: Yes I can.
Red Fraggle: Gonna do it.
Red Fraggle: On my own.
Red Fraggle: Stand back.
Red Fraggle: Look out.
Red Fraggle: Gonna do it.
I can do it on my own.

Pipe Bangers Theme
This is played as the Pipe Bangers enter the Great Hall and has no lyrics​
Please/ See/ Feel the Water Run
Sung by the Pipe Bangers, the Fraggle 5 (Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, and Red), and other Fraggles​

(As the song starts, Archbanger Fraggle starts to hit the pipe in front of him with the umbrella brought back by Gobo and Red.)
Fraggle 5: Please water run.
Please water run. (The camera view changes to a view of Mokey, Wembley, and Boober standing together.)
Please water, please water, please water run. (At the beginning of this line, the camera view changes back to the view had at the beginning of the song, and starts to move to the viewers left and up slightly. The view fades out, and Doc’s workshop appears. There is some dialogue, Doc turns on the water, and the camera zooms in to a pipe sticking out of the wall. The view fades, and then the viewer sees the inside of Fraggle Rock, as the camera follows the path of the water to the Fraggle Pond. As this is happening, the next verse is started.)

Fraggle 5, Pipe Bangers, and other Fraggles: Please water run.
Please water run.
Please water run.
Please water run.
Please water run.
Please water run.
Please (please), please (please),
please (please), please (please). (For the last few verses the camera first changes views multiple times to show the Fraggles present, and once, Junior Gorg, before going back to Fraggle Rock.)

Fraggle 5, Pipe Bangers, and other Fraggles: See the water run.
See the water run.
See the water run.
See the water run.
See the water run.
See the water run.
(See it, see it) See the water run.
(See it, see it) See the water run.

Fraggle 5, Pipe Bangers, and other Fraggles: Feel the water run.
Feel the water run.
Feel it run.

Fraggle 5, Pipe Bangers, and other Fraggles: Feel the water run.
Feel the water run.
Feel it run.

Episode 4: You Can’t Do That Without A Hat
Inny Minny Cow Cow
Sung by Gobo and other Fraggles to Boober​

(Before the song starts, Gobo is trying to reassure Boober. All during the song, other Fraggles pop out from behind boulders that are around Gobo and Boober.)
Gobo Fraggle: High, low!
Other Fraggles: Inny minny cow, cow!
Gobo Fraggle: Oom tow, tow!
Other Fraggles: Eee wow, wow!
Gobo Fraggle: Ecky minny outside!
Other Fraggles (Gobo joins in at yoo hoo): Inny eeny iney oney yoo hoo!

Doozer Gong Music
A group of Doozers walk by and Mokey hits their helmets with the stave-shaver that belongs to Doc. The tune that Mokey beats out is the tune to the song Lost and Found, it has no lyrics.​
Without a Hat
Sung by Majory the Trash Heap, Philo, Gunge, Red, and Boober​

Gunge: Well you can go take a bath.
Philo: Figure out math.
Philo and Gunge: Eat a Doozer tower on the garden path. (The view of Philo and Gunge changes at the end of this verse to one where all the characters present can be seen.)

Majory the Trash Heap: But you can't do that.
No, no, no, you can't do that.
No you can't do any of that,
Without a hat. (At the end of this verse, the camera view changes to a view of Red and Boober. Just as Philo starts the next line, the camera view changes to Philo and Gunge.)

Philo: Well you can ride on your bike.
Gunge: Go fly a kite. (At the end of this line, the view changes to one of Red and Boober.)
Red Fraggle: Make a sticky sandwich in the middle of the night. (Before the next verse starts, the view changes back to Philo and Gunge, and Gunge plays his harmonica.)

Majory the Trash Heap, Philo, and Gunge: No you can't do any of that,
Without a hat.

Boober Fraggle: Well you can talk real tough. (As this line is starting, the camera view changes to one of Boober and Red.)
Huff and puff.
Say you didn't mean it and all that stuff.

Boober and Red Fraggle, Philo and Gunge, and Majory the Trash Heap: But you can't do that. (At the end of this line, the camera view changes so all of the characters present can be see.)
No you can't do that.
No you can't do any of that, (At the end of this line, the camera view goes back to Red and Boober.)
With out a hat. (At the end of this line, the view goes back so all of the present characters can be seen, but Red and Boober then leave. The camera then zooms into Majory, Philo, and Gunge.)

Majory the Trash Heap, Philo, and Gunge (Red and Boober sing the first line as they are leaving): Can't do any of that,
With out a hat.
You can't do any of that. (The camera view changes to one of Boober and Red singing as they go through the Gorg’s Garden toward Fraggle Rock.)

Boober Fraggle: Well you can be real brave.
Be real bold.
Over come a danger,
Just as good as gold.

Boober and Red Fraggle: But you can't do that.
No you can't do that.
No you can't do any of that,

Boober and Red Fraggle: Without a hat.

Pantry Chant
Sung by Gobo, Wembley, Mokey, Red, Boober, and other Fraggles​

(The song starts out with clapping.)
Gobo Fraggle: Fraggle, Fraggle, two by four,
Gobo and Red Fraggle: Let's go through the pantry door.
Gobo, Red, and Wembley Fraggle: Go through thin and go through fat.
Gobo, Red, Wembley, and Mokey Fraggle: Let's go look for Boober's hat. (At the end of this line, the view changes to one of Boober sitting in a rock.)
Boober Fraggle: But my hat just isn't there.
Gobo, Red, Wembley, and Mokey Fraggle with other Fraggles: Then let's go find a juicy pear. (At the end of this line, the view changes, so all of the Fraggle 5 can be seen.)
Gobo Fraggle: If that juicy pear is gooey,
Gobo, Red, Wembley, and Mokey Fraggle with other Fraggles: Let's go find some chicken chop suey.
Red Fraggle: If that chicken chop suey is tough,
Gobo, Red, Wembley, and Mokey Fraggle with other Fraggles: Let's go find some stroganoff.
Wembley Fraggle: If that stroganoff is phony,
Gobo, Red, Wembley, and Mokey Fraggle with other Fraggles: Let's go find some macaroni.
Mokey Fraggle: Macaroni is too long.
Gobo, Red, Wembley, and Mokey Fraggle with other Fraggles: Let's go sing a different song.

Lost and Found
Sung by Gobo, Wembley, Mokey, Red, Boober, and other Fraggles​

(Before the song starts, there is some dialogue between the Fraggle 5. As the song starts, the camera view changes to Gobo and follows him.)
Gobo Fraggle: You don't know how it tastes until you try.
You don't know how to laugh till you cry.
You don't know where you've been till you're homeward bound,
And you don't know what you've lost until it's found. (During the next verse, the camera view changes first to Red, then to Wembley, then to a Fraggle playing a saxophone, then to Mokey, then to Gobo.)

(Yodel by Gobo)

Red Fraggle: Once I thought the world was made for me.
Wembley Fraggle: Once I thought experience was free.
Mokey Fraggle: Never knew you'd have to pay the price,
Gobo Fraggle: Then I found you sometimes pay it twice.

Fraggle 5: You don't know how it tastes until you try.
You don't know how to laugh until you cry.
You don't know where you've been until you're homeward bound,
And you don't know what you've lost until it's found.

(Yodel by Gobo and Wembley)

Boober Fraggle: Now I've done some living and I know,
Everything you gain is bound to go.
Then one day my luck just turned around.
The thing I loved and lost is lost and found.

(Yodel by Gobo, Wembley and Boober)

Episode 5: The Thirty-Minute Work Week
Workin’, Workin’
Sung by Gobo, Wembley, Mokey, Red, Boober, other Fraggles, and Doozers.​

(Before the song starts, the Fraggle 5 are talking in Boober’s cave. The camera starts off by following Gobo.)
Gobo Fraggle: Wake up in the morning, get yourself to work.
Fraggles never fool around, Fraggles never shirk.
Gobo, Red, Mokey, and Boober Fraggle: Your duty's always waiting, and duty must be done.
There's Ping-Pong games that must be played,
And songs that must be sung. (The camera view changes to one of the Doozers. The Fraggle 5 can be seen in the background.)

Doozers: Workin', workin', workin', workin'
Workin', workin', workin', workin' (The camera view changes to one of Mokey.)

Mokey: I'd like to tell the story of what my work is for.
A tail of toil and gathering and radishes and more.
I-(Mokey’s part ends here as Red interrupts and jumps in front of Mokey and starts to sing) Red: But don't forget my mighty job the lonely tough routine.
I dive and crash and swim and splash to keep the water clean. (The view changes to one of the Doozers. As the camera moves, and the next verse starts, Gobo comes out from around a corner followed by Red and Mokey.)

Other Fraggles and Doozers: Workin' (x's 16)

Gobo: When I was just a baby, Pappy used to roam.
Mama told me, Sonny boy, your work won't be at home.
Go to were your going, come back when you've been.
Get out that door, explore, explore and bring back pink ice cream.
And you'll be workin' (The view changes to one of the Doozers with Wembley at the center. The camera moves to the viewers left toward Boober.)

Other Fraggles and Doozers: Workin' (x's 8)

Boober: Give me work that's boring, boring to the core.
A job that goes on much too long and then goes on some more. (The camera view changes to Wembley, still surrounded by Doozers.)
Wembley: The work I think I'll work at,
Or else I think I won't,
Well it's sort of something that you do,
Unless you maybe don't?
And you'll be workin' (Wembley stops singing at this line and the camera view changes. The other Fraggles, Gobo, Mokey, Red, and Boober sing this line as well as the next verse.)

Other Fraggles, Gobo, Mokey, Red, and Boober to Wembley: Workin' (x's 9) ((The other Fraggles continue to sing workin’ as Gobo, Mokey, Red, and Boober go on to sing the next verse.))

Gobo, Mokey, Red, and Boober Fraggle: Wake up in the morning, get yourself to work.
Fraggles never fool around, Fraggles never shirk.
Your duty's always waiting, duty must be done.
There's Ping-Pong games that must be played,
And songs that must be sung
And you'll be workin'
Workin' …
The Fireman’s Anthem
Sung by the Fraggle Rock Volunteer Fire Department​

(Before the song starts, the Fire department Fraggles talk with each other. During the song, the camera shows the Fraggles in the Volunteer Fire Department.)
The Fraggles of the Volunteer Fire Department: When evening draws near,
We all gather here,
With tales of the fires we have known (Some Fire Department Fraggles repeat: we have known).
We pull on our boots,
Climb into our suits,
In our friendly old fire hall home.
A fireman's life is hard.
He plays inside the yard.
Waitin' for the fire bell to ring.
And when he hears that sound,
He races round and round,
And he goes and gets his hose and starts to sing.

The Fraggles of the Volunteer Fire Department: Bring your hook and ladder friend,
And make the sirens wail.
Rev the engine up and let her run.
Ring your bell and doe-see-doe,
And dance until you drop, oh,
A fireman's job is never ever done.
Oh, a fireman's job is never ever done.

The Fraggles of the Volunteer Fire Department: Oh, a fireman's job is never ever done.

The Fireman’s Anthem
Reprise sung by the Fraggle Rock Volunteer Fire Department with Wembley as a new member and the siren​

The Fraggles of the Volunteer Fire Department: So fetch him his clothes,
And hand him his hose,
And sing him that old melody (Some Fire Department Fraggles repeat: melody).

The Fraggles of the Volunteer Fire Department: Bring your hook and ladder friend,
And make the sirens wail. (A wail starts up as Wembley runs on screen emitting the wail)
Rev the engine up and let her run, run, run, run.
Ring your bell and doe-see-doe,
And dance until you drop, oh,
A fireman's job is never ever done. (repeat twice)

Episode 6: The Preachification of Convincing John
Why
Sung by Mokey​
(Before the song starts Mokey is watching the Doozers. We see Mokey laying in her side while she is watching them. The camera just follows Mokey around during the song.)
Mokey Fraggle: Sometimes I'm alone,
Sitting on my very own,
Trying to find a simple kind of clue.

Mokey Fraggle: And I would like to know,
Why the Doozers move me so,
Doing all the things that Doozers do.

Mokey Fraggle: Why do caterpillars crawl?
Why is there a sky?
Why is there a world at all?
And why do I ask why?

Mokey Fraggle: Here I go again.
Why do questions never end?
What keeps callin' all day long to me?

Mokey Fraggle: Secrets come and go.
I know we're not the only ones.
Sometimes magic, sometimes only me.

Mokey Fraggle: Why do caterpillars crawl?
Why is there a sky?
Why is there a world at all?
Any why do I ask why?
Listen to Convincing John- (Don’t Eat Towers)
Sung by Convincing John and the Fragglettes​
(Before the song starts Mokey introduces Convincing John.)
Fragglettes: Listen to Convincing John,
And all your troubles will be gone.
He's gonna tell it, spell it, sell it,
Just for you. (The view changes to the podium as Convincing John pops up behind it.)

Convincing John: Now then listen to me Fraggles.
Give your Fraggle mouths a-waggle.
You can chew a Doozer tower till you're blue (you're blue). (The view changes so that both Convincing John and the Fragglettes can be seen.)

Convincing John: But there's a mighty day a coming,
When the food will hit your tummy,
And you'll know that what I'm telling you is true (is true). (The view changes, and now the viewer sees Convincing John’s back.)

Convincing John: So if you want to get ahold of something extra good as gold,
You gotta stop and give a thought to what you do (what you do). (The view changes to one of Convincing John.)
Never eat another tower till I tell you what it's doing to you. (The view changes to one of Convincing John and the Fragglettes.)

Just for you. (The view changes back to Convincing John, and follows his as he starts to move to the viewers right.)

Convincing John: Well you eat a Doozer tower,
And it's as pretty as a flower,
And a flower's what you pick up in a field (Fragglettes: a field),
But the field can have a hole,
And you can fall in while you stroll,
And a Gorg can come along to find a meal (Fragglettes: a meal),
And he can pack you in a sack,
And you can try to scramble back,
But then you'll never, ever, ever get free (Fragglettes: get free),
'Cause every time you eat a tower you'll be shut up for eternity. (Convincing goes off screen to the viewers right, and the camera stays in place in front of the Fragglettes.)

Just for you. (The camera view changes, and now we see Convincing John’s back. By the end of the verse, he has moved to the front of the crowd of Fraggles.)

Convincing John: And if you want to hear a story,
That is horrible and gory,
Let me tell you about a Fraggle I knew (Fragglettes: I knew).

Convincing John: He was sitting on a byway,
Eating up a Doozer highway,
In the way a hungry Fraggle will do (Fragglettes: will do).

Convincing John: Then he started in a-changing and he started rearranging,
And I promise you this story is true (Fragglettes: is true).
By the time it was done he was a human being through and through. (The view changes, and we see the Fragglettes moving through the crowd of Fraggles.)
He's gonna tell it, spell it, sell it, (Convincing John: but don't eat it!),
Just for you.
Listen to Convincing John- (Do Eat Towers)
Sung by Convincing John and the Fragglettes​

(Before the song starts Mokey releases every one from the solemn vow not to eat Doozer Towers. The song starts with Convincing John at the center of a crowd of Fraggles.)
Convincing John: Now listen to me Fraggles.
Set your Fraggle mouths a-waggle.
You can starve yourself until you turn blue (Fragglettes: turn blue).

Convincing John: But there's a mighty day a comin',
When your tummy will be hummin',
And you'll know that what I'm telling you is true (Fragglettes: is true). (The camera view changes so that Convincing John, the Fragglettes, and some of the Fraggles in the crown can be seen.)

Convincing John: So if you want to get ahold of something extra good as gold,
You gotta stop and give a thought to what you do (Fragglettes: what you do). (The view changes to a close up of Convincing John.)
You gotta eat a Doozer tower 'cause the tower really wants you to. (During the next verse, we see all of the Fraggles present eating the Doozer Towers. Then the view changes to the Doozers, who stop their march away from Fraggle Rock, turn around, and go back the way they came.)

Just for you. (At the end of this verse, the view changes to one of the Fragglettes standing in the middle of the crowd of Fraggles.)

He's gonna tell it, spell it, sell it, (Convincing John: yum yum!), ((Before Convincing John sings, the view changes to one where he, the Fragglettes, and some of the Fraggles in the crowd can be seen.))
Just for you.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
WOW. This is quite impressive.
Thanks, and I have more, for I finished a few more episodes today!
Episode 7: I Want To Be You
Dreaming of Someone
Sung by Red​
(The song starts when Red goes away from her friends who are with Mokey, and looks back at them in envy.)
Red Fraggle: Dreaming of someone,
As gentle as the dew.
Graceful as a someone can be. (At the end of this verse, the view of Red changes to a head on view and moves toward her.)

Red Fraggle: Dreaming of someone,
And feeling very blue,
Because I know that someone isn't me. (At the end of this verse, the camera view changes to a view of Red with her friends in the background.)

Red Fraggle: And how I wish I could change myself.
Change to somebody new.
And how I long to exchange myself.
How I wish I were you. (At the end of this verse, Red looks toward her friends, and the camera zooms toward that view as the current view fades out and is replaced by an image of Mokey in all white on a white mountain surrounded by Gobo, Boober, and Wembley. This view then fades out and is replaced by a head on view of Red.)

Red Fraggle: Dreaming of making,
A garden in my mind,
Where poems grow like leaves on a tree.

Red Fraggle: Dreaming and waking,
And every time I find,
That extra special someone isn't me. (The current view fades out and is replaced by a view of Red in the foreground and the rest of the Fraggle 5 on the background.)

Red Fraggle: And how I wish I could change myself.
Change to somebody new.
And how I long to exchange myself.
How I wish I were you.
?????
This song has no name, it is sung by Mokey, and in just he la-ing to herself​
Thimble Beetle Song
Sung by Mokey, Red, and Gobo​
(Before the song starts Mokey and Red are walking through a cavern, and Red is trying to imitate Mokey. As the music starts, Mokey and Red go to a rock that a Thimble Beetle is sitting on. The camera moves around the rock, from the left to the right of the viewer.)
Mokey Fraggle: See the beetle sitting on a stone.
See the little Thimblebeetle sitting on a stone.

Red Fraggle: See the beetle sitting on a stone.

Mokey Fraggle: See the little Thimblebeetle sitting on a stone.
Red Fraggle: See the little Thimblebeetle sitting on a stone.

Red Fraggle: See the beetle sitting on a stone.

Mokey Fraggle: See the nimble, Thimblebeetle sitting on a pitted, spotted stone.
Red Fraggle: See the nimble, Thimblebeetle sitting on a pitted, spotted stone.

Red Fraggle: See the beetle sitting on a stone. (At the beginning of the next verse, Mokey moves off to sing her line, Red follows and comes into view as she sings her line.)

Mokey Fraggle: See the little simple, nimble Thimblebeetle's daughters doing curtsies
like they ought'er as they sit in sticky spots upon a pitted, spotted
stone.
Red Fraggle: See the little simple, nimble Thimblebeetle's daughters doing
curtsies like they ought'er as they sit on sticky spots upon a
pitted, spotted stone.

Mokey Fraggle: See the beetle sitting on a stone (The view changes, and we see Mokey again, moments later, Red appears.)
Red Fraggle: See the beetle sitting on a stone

Mokey Fraggle: See the little simple, nimble Thimblebeetle's daughters doing curtsies
like they ought'er as they sit 'n hit n' spit 'n spat 'n flit 'n flatten
flowers on a pitted, spotted stone.
Red Fraggle: See the little simple silly dimpled pimpled
daughters as they flirt with dirty otters while the
flit 'n flatten spatulas ‘n‘ smack a wizened brat
that sat ‘n‘ flattered maddened hatters on a
schitzy kidney stone. (At the end of this verse, Gobo comes in.)

Gobo Fraggle: See the beetle sitting on a stone.

Gobo Fraggle: See the little Thimblebeetle sitting on a stone.
Dum Dee Dum
Sung by Junior Gorg​

(As the song starts, we see Junior marching in place in front of the Gorg Castle..)
Junior Gorg: Dum, dum, dum, dum de die.
Catch a frizzy Fraggle and punch him in the...
Die de dum de die de dum.
Die de dum de die de dum. (At the end of this verse, the camera view changes to an outward and down view of the original view so that Mokey and Gobo can be seen.)

Junior Gorg: Dum, dum, dum, dum de do.
Catch another Fraggle and cook him in a...
Do de dum de do de dum.
Do de dum de do de dum. (At the end of this verse, the view changes to one of just Junior.)

Junior Gorg: Dum, dum, dum, dum de dum.
Catch another Fraggle and kick him in the...
Dum de dum de dum de dum.
Dum de dum de dum de dum.

Junior Gorg: Dum, dum, dum, dum de dum, dum, dum, dum de dum.

Episode 8: The Terrible Tunnel
The Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain
Sung by the Storyteller​
(As the song starts, the Fraggle 5 are at the Storytellers door.)
Storyteller Fraggle: Come gather round you Fraggle clan and hear the tale I tell,
About a grand disaster and a wicked magic spell,
About a Fraggle's bravery, about a Fraggle's brain,
About a mighty knight in arms, the bold Sir Blunderbrain,
About the tunnel back from which he never came again,
About the tunnel back from which he never came again. (At the end of this verse the view changes to one of Sir Blunderbrain as the Storyteller tells the story.)

Storyteller Fraggle: A thousand years ago or maybe even thirty-three,
The ancient Fraggles wrestled with a strange catastrophe.
Every time they wandered down a certain tunnel lane,
One by one they disappeared like bubbles down a drain.
The darkness closed around them and they never came again.
A darkness closed around them and they never came again.

Storyteller Fraggle: Sir Blunderbrain went bravely to the entrance of the tunnel.
The wind was low and lonesome and it wasn't any, uh, funnel.
And then he heard the spirits who cried their sad refrain.
It was all the Fraggles who had gone and never come again.
Yes, all the Fraggles who had gone and never come again.

Storyteller Fraggle: Sir Blunderbrain he drew his sword and took a mighty swing.
The tunnel drew a sword as well and swung right back again.
And so for hours they battled, they fought with might and mane.
And all the while the tunnel cried, "You'll not go home again!"
Yes, all the while the tunnel cried, "You'll not go home again!"

Storyteller Fraggle: At last Sir Blunderbrain he brought that tunnel to it's knees.
He cried, "Give me my Fraggles or I'll slice you up like cheese!"
And so the tunnel coughed them up, they all went home again.
Except our mighty hero, the brave Sir Blunderbrain,
For the tunnel sucked him under and he never came again.
The brave Sir Blunder stumbled and he never came again.
Oh, all ye Fraggles blubber for he'll not come home again. (At the end of the song, the view goes back to the Fraggle 5, minus red, and the Storyteller.)
I’m Not Scared
Sung by Wembley​
(Before the song, Wembley has wandered into the Terrible Tunnel, and is now trying to convince himself that he is not scared. He sings the song as he is walking through the Terrible Tunnel.)
Wembley Fraggle: I'm not scared of staying out or hanging 'round when ghosts appear.
I'm not scared of anything except of being here.
I'm not scared of skeletons or spooky caves or big, black cats.
I'm not scared of anything, except something like that.

Bad News
Sung by Gobo and Boober​
(The song starts when Wembley asks Boober for advice)
Boober Fraggle: If you step upon a crack, you'll break your mother's back.
If a bee flies 'round your head, you'll spend the week in bed.
Everyday in every way, the Universe will make you pay.
Everyday the curse gets worse they say.
It's gonna be bad news, bad news all day. (For the course of the first verse, the camera follows around Wembley and Boober.)

Gobo Fraggle: If you walk into a truck, it means your eyes are shut.
If you swim where sharks are thick, it means your off your stick.
If you meet a tiger in the zoo and try to teach him coochy-coo,
And ask him kindly not to chew on you,
Then it's gonna be bad news, bad news it's true. (For the course of the second verse, the camera follows around Wembley and Gobo.)

Boober Fraggle: If a raven should appear, you're bound to shed a tear.
Always keep a-runnin' from the Terrible Tunnel or you'll fall in up to here.
Everyday come smile or frown the Universe will drag you down.
Everyday the fear and threat are near.
It's gonna be bad news, bad news all year.
Bad news, bad news all year.
The Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain
Sung by the Storyteller​
(Just before the song starts, the Storyteller is talking to the Fraggle 5.)
Storyteller Fraggle: Come gather 'round you Fraggle clan and hear the tale I tell,
About a mighty triumph and the one who broke the spell.
The tunnel nearly slew him as it slew Sir Blunderbrain.
He trembled and he wembled as he walked in paths of pain.
His wine-dark muscles faltered as he fought with might and mane,
But then he heard my story with it's echoing refrain.
A bolt of strength renewed him and he burst right through his chains,
And he gathered up the prisoners and he brought them home again.
Yes, he gathered up the prisoners and he brought them home again.

***(NOTE: There is not much for episode 9)***
Episode 9: The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles
Mokey’s Jam Session
An instrumental song preformed by Mokey, Wembley, and Boober​
Music Box Song
An instrumental song played by the music box the Fraggle 5 find​
Episode 10: Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk
Feel So Bad
Sung by the Fraggle 5 (minus Gobo) and other Fraggles​
(The song starts after Wembley sees Doc board up the Fraggle Hole when Gobo is still outside and goes to tell the others.)
Boober Fraggle: Buckets of woe and gushers of sorrow.
Mokey Fraggle: Wastepaper baskets of heartache with a sorry tomorrow.
Wembley Fraggle: So, follow and swallow and wallow in more low.
Red Fraggle: I feel so bad. (After the camera goes from Fraggle to Fraggle as they say their lines, the view fades out to a larger view of The Great Hall.)
Fraggle 5 (minus Gobo) and other Fraggles: Feel so bad.

Wembley Fraggle: You know I feel so bad.
The rest of the Fraggle 5 (minus Gobo) and other Fraggles: (Whoa, feel so bad)
Wembley Fraggle: I feel so bad.
I really feel so bad.
The rest of the Fraggle 5 (minus Gobo) and other Fraggles: (Whoa, feel so bad) so bad
Fraggle 5 (minus Gobo) and other Fraggles: I feel so bad, bad I feel so bad.

Wembley Fraggle: I feel so bad now.
Fraggle 5 (minus Gobo) and other Fraggles: I feel, I feel, I feel so bad.
You know I feel so bad, oh yeah.
You know I feel so bad I feel so bad I feel so bad.

Wembley Fraggle: I feel so bad now.
Wembley Fraggle: I really feel so bad.
The rest of the Fraggle 5 (minus Gobo) and other Fraggles: (Whoa, I feel so bad)
Wembley Fraggle: I feel, I feel, I feel so bad.
Wembley Fraggle: I feel bad now.
Fraggle 5 (minus Gobo) and other Fraggles: I feel so bad, bad, bad.
?????
This song has no name, for is is completely instrumental done by Doc​
Kick a Stone
Sung by Mokey​
(Starts with Mokey walking a tunnel. The camera just follows Mokey.)
Mokey Fraggle: W-hoa I'm, all alone, so,
W-hoa, kick a stone. I,
Don't know what else I'm gonna do.

Mokey Fraggle: Maybe, things will change and,
Maybe they'll rearrange. I,
May see my friend come back again.
?????
Feel So Glad
Sung by the Fraggle 5 and other Fraggles​
(The song starts after Gobo is rescued. The camera follows the Fraggle 5.)
Fraggle 5: We feel glad, glad, glad.

Gobo Fraggle: I feel so glad.
The rest of the Fraggle 5: (Yeah, We feel so glad)
Gobo Fraggle: I feel glad.
Gobo Fraggle: I feel glad, I feel glad, I feel glad, I feel glad I feel glad, yea.
Gobo Fraggle: I feel glad, yea.
The rest of the Fraggle 5 and other Fraggles: (Yeah, We feel so glad)
Glad, glad, glad.

Wembley Fraggle: Oh, I feel so glad.
Wembley Fraggle: Yes, I feel so glad, yeah.
Wembley Fraggle: I feel, I feel, I feel, I feel so glad.
Wembley Fraggle: You know I feel so glad.
Wembley Fraggle: I feel glad, glad, glad.
I feel so glad.
etc.
?????
Episode 11: Catch the Tail by the Tiger
Catch the Tail by the Tiger
Sung by the Fraggle 5 and other Fraggles​
(Before the song starts, Gobo says that he will be going out to find his Uncle. The camera follows Gobo.)
Gobo Fraggle: No one knows where we're going.
No one knows where we've been.
Strangers follow us, dangers fall on us.
Life play tricks and they're mean.

Gobo Fraggle: Only one thing can save us.
Only one thing will do.
Stand up nice and straight. Don't capitulate.
Courage lives and it's you.

Gobo Fraggle: Catch a tail by the tiger.
Take the horns by the bull.
A bird in need is a friend indeed,
So pull the eyes over the wool.

"Uh, Gobo, I think you’ve got it backwards. The saying is that you
gotta catch a tiger by the tail," Wembley.
"Sure. If you want to do it the easy way. On the other hand,
if you really want bravery, then you gotta..." Gobo.

Gobo Fraggle: Catch a tail by the tiger.
Gobo and Wembley Fraggle: Take the horns by the bull.
Wembley Fraggle: So pull the eyes over the wool.

Gobo Fraggle: Steely gaze in the sunrise.
Lonesome walk in the dawn.
Sometimes lonely, but living only for truth,
When truth may be gone.

Gobo Fraggle: Danger lurks at the crossroads.
Shadows loom on the wall.
Sounds behind us and hounds will find us,
And death and taxes and all.

Fraggle 5 and other Fraggles: So, catch a tail by the tiger.

“One more time!” Wembley
Fraggle 5 and other Fraggles: Catch a tail by the tiger.
Rollin’, Rollin’ On
Sung by the Fraggle (minus Gobo) other Fraggles​
(The song starts after Gobo goes into The Great Hall, and the other Fraggles there expect him to go.)
Wembley Fraggle: Have you got your hat?
Mokey Fraggle: Have you got your coat?
Fraggle 5 (minus Gobo) and other Fraggles: Do you really have to go? (The view changes to one of a group of Fraggles, and goes back to the Fraggle 5 at the end of the verse.)
There's a storm out there,
So you must prepare,
For the freezin' rain and snow.

Boober Fraggle: And the Earth will quake,
And the World will shake,
And the seas will rise around,
And a great big germ,
Like slimy worm,
Will come to drag you down. (For the duration of the next verse, the camera shows a group of Fraggles swaying and bouncing to the music and singing.)

Other Fraggles: And you'll be rollin', rollin', rollin' on.
You'll be rollin', rollin on.
You'll be rollin', rollin', rollin' on.
You'll be reelin', rollin', squealin', strollin' on.

"Here you are Gobo. This will scare away germs," Boober.
"Oh, Gobo, tonight will be such a wonderful memory for you,"
Mokey.
"Well, actually I was going to tell ya," Gobo.
"No, no, you don't have to tell us a thing. Tomorrow you face
the unknown alone, and we think you're heroic. Don't we Fraggles?"
Mokey.

Other Fraggles: Well we wish you well as we say farewell,
And we're full of jealousy.
You can take your hat.
You can live like that,
And be home in time for tea.

Wembley Fraggle: Then we'll gather here,
And we'll give a cheer,
And cry (At this point, other Fraggles start to sing. Other Fraggles:smile: "Hooray for you!"
And we'll toast our toes,
And we'll all suppose,
That you somehow blundered through.

Other Fraggles: And you'll be rollin', rollin', rollin' on.

Other Fraggles and Fraggle 5 (minus Gobo): You'll be rollin', rollin', rollin' on.
You'll be reelin', rollin', squealin', strollin',
Runnin' and ramblin', stumbling, shambling,
Fraggle 5 (minus Gobo): Bumbling, tumbling, grumbling, scrambling,
Other Fraggles and Fraggle 5 (minus Gobo): Rollin', rollin' on.
Now’s the Time for Parting
Sung by other Fraggles​
(The song starts when Gobo is getting ready to leave.)
"I wish I understood this, Gobo," Wembley.
"Yeah, me too," Gobo.

Other Fraggles: Now's the time for parting.
Time to say good-bye.

"Well, I guess this is it," Mokey.
"I feel stupid," Gobo.
"Me too," Wembley.
"Why does everybody feel stupid?" Red.
"Well, he's being so brave and..," Mokey.
"I'm being brave? I'm not even brave enough to tell you guys
the truth," Gobo.
"What do you mean?" Wembley.
"What truth," Boober.
"The truth about the way I feel. I'm scared," Gobo.
"You are?" Wembley.
"Sure I am. Red's right. I don't even know where I'm going,"
Gobo.
"Why go then?" Red.
"Because you guys expect me to," Gobo.
"Oh, no we don't," Wembley.
"No, no, you don't have to go," Mokey.
"Uh-uh," Boober.
"Don't go," Red.
"Gosh, thanks guys," Gobo.

Other Fraggles: Time to say good-bye

"I gotta go," Gobo.
"Why?" Red.
"Because my Uncle Traveling Matt means a lot to me. See ya guys,"
Gobo.

Other Fraggles: So Long Gobo

"I don't feel so good," Wembley.
"Neither do I," Boober.
"This is a very emotional moment," Mokey.
"Oh, Red, Gobo wanted you to have this," Wembley.
"Gobo wanted me to have this?" Red.
"Oh, Red. That's beautiful," Mokey.
"Oh, heavens, she's crying. I can't bare this," Boober.
"I'm going to keep this with me forever and ever," Red.
"Oh, yes, you must. You must keep it close to your heart until Gobo
comes back to us," Mokey.
"Right. No matter how long it takes," Red.
"Oh, yes, Red, yes," Mokey.
"I think I want to be alone for awhile," Boober.
"Yeah, me too," Wembley.

Episode 12: The Finger of Light
World’s Oldest Fraggle’s Boogie (Wo-Wo!)
Sung by other Fraggles​
(Sung as The World’s Oldest Fraggle is carried in.)
Other Fraggles: Wo wo!
The World’s Oldest Fraggle: Where are we?
The World’s Oldest Fraggle: I'm hungry.
The World’s Oldest Fraggle: Let's stop for a bite.
The World’s Oldest Fraggle: Okay, stop right here.
Other Fraggles: Wo wo wo!
The World’s Oldest Fraggle: No, stop I said.
Hold it!
Yucky!
Sung by Red and Gobo​
(Sung after Mokey is chosen to by the ruler for a day. The camera follows Red and Gobo around the cave, and on the word yucky, both Red and Gobo sing it.)
"What a rotten day this is turning into." -Red

Gobo Fraggle: Every time you think you know,
The way that things are gonna go,
Someone comes along and makes it yucky.

Red Fraggle: Try and have a little fun.
They come along and say you're dumb,
Then they wonder why you're feeling yucky.

Gobo and Red Fraggle: Tell me stories.
Tell me tales.
Tell me why it never fails.
Tell me why it always turns to yucky.
Time to Live as One
Sung by Mokey, the rest of the Fraggle 5, and other Fraggles​
(Mokey starts to sing this after she comes back from seeing the Trash Heap then starts over in The Great Hall. The camera follows Mokey.)
Mokey Fraggle: Every place I go,
No one seems to know.
Everything is always the same.
Still I need to trust,
In the best of us.
Can't we change the rules of the game?

Mokey Fraggle: It's time for everyone.
Time to live as one.

Mokey Fraggle: Watching here and there,
No one seems to care.
We could tear the whole thing apart.
Can't we pay the price?
Make a sacrifice?
Know we're different right from the start?

Mokey, the rest of the Fraggle 5, and other Fraggles: It's time for everyone.
Time to live as one.
It's time for everyone.
Time to live as one.

Mokey Fraggle: Needle fights the thread.
Baker works the bread.
Wind and wave make war on the sea.
Nature knows the way.
Shows it everyday.
To join us though we still disagree.

Mokey, the rest of the Fraggle 5, and other Fraggles: It's time for everyone.
Time to live as one.
It's time for everyone.
Time to live as one.
It's time for everyone.
Time to live as one.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I should definetely give it a try. So, Fraggle Rock fans, here we go.

Episode 13: We Love You, Wembley
Help Me For A Change
Sung by Wembley and the three female Fraggles​
(Wembley starts to sings this after he has to do all of these diffcult tasks his friends give to him and he believes he will never get everything done.)

Wembley Fraggle: How come every time I take a walk and meet somebody,
And the somebody's got something to do?
And how come every time they say, "I need a special helper,"
And the special helper's gotta be you?

Wembley Fraggle: Well everybody's got somebody helpin'.
Ain't it strange?
How come they won't help me for a change?

Give it a try.
It's easy as pie.
It's something you could do on your own.
I'm easily found.
I'm always around.
Just knock on my door and I'm home.

"And how come every..," Wembley.
"Hey, Wembley. Over here. Keep your eyes on the racket," Red.
"I'm watching you, Red," Wembley.
"I'm ready for you, Wembley," Boober.
"I'll be..," Wembley.
"Wembley!" Red.
"Hey, Wembley, come on. Let's go get the postcard," Gobo.
"Coming!" Wembley.
"The rock, Wembley?" Mokey.

Wembley Fraggle: Everybody's got somebody helping.
Ain't it strange?

Give it a try.
It's easy as pie.
It's something you could do on your own.
I'm easily found.
I'm always around.
Just knock on my door and I'm home.

"Wembley! I need a clothes line, Wembley. Wembley!" Boober.
"And how come every time I.." Wembley.
"Hey, Wembley, come on. Let's go," Gobo.
"Coming," Wembley.
"Wembley," Mokey.
"Not yet." Wembley.
"Oh, oh, look Wembley. I almost got it," Red.

Ain't it strange?

"Wembley. Have you seen a rock yet? Hmm," Mokey.

Ain't it strange?

Just A Little Wimp
Sung by Wembley Fraggle​
(The song starts after Gobo tells Wembley to wait for him as he is about to get his postcard at Outer Space)

Wembley Fraggle: I'm just a little wimp.
I guess I'm kind of limp.
And how could anyone,
Ever have any fun,
If she loved a shrimpy, little wimp?
But you never have to scrimp,
When you learn to love a wimp.
If you don't like his mug,
You can use him for a rug.
If he's sort of badly built,
You can use him for a quilt.
If his color is green,
You can plant him like a bean.
I can truly recommend,
A wimp for a friend.
So that's why you should learn to love a wimp.

Lover, Lover, Number 9
Sung by Majory, The Trash Heap, Philo, & Gunge​
(The song starts after the Trash Heap has advised him to use the love potion to make "Lou" love him.)

Majory, The Trash Heap: Lover, lover, number 9,
Don't you pout and don't you whine.
She will love you every time,
Lover, lover, number 9.

Majory, The Trash Heap, Philo, & Gunge: Lover, lover, number 9,
Lover, lover, number 9.
Lover, lover, number 9, 9, 9.

"The Trash Heap has spoken. Nyahh," Philo and Gunge.
"He'll use it right away. Oh, Wembley, isn't it romantic," Mokey.
"Sort of, I guess," Wembley.

Majory, The Trash Heap, Philo, & Gunge: Lover, lover, number 9,
Lover, lover, number 9.

Wembley, Wembley, Number 9​
Sung by All of the Fraggles (Except Wembley)​
(The song starts after Wembley accidently spilled the love potion in the Fraggle Pond, causing all the Fraggles, Doozers, and his friends that inhaled it and fall madly love with him.) :smirk:
All Fraggles: Wembley, Wembley, number 9,
You're so fair and you're so fine.
Love you till the end of time,
Wembley, Wembley, number 9.

"What is this? Guys, this is a big mistake. You see there was
this love potion...," Wembley.

Learn to Love a Wimp
Sung by Wembley & Lou Fraggle​
(This song begins after Wembley tells Lou that he "likes" her and they form a good friendship since he is too young for relationships.)

Lou Fraggle: I'm chipper as a chimp.

Wembley Fraggle: My heart is like a blimp.

Wembley & Lou: And how could anyone,
Ever have any fun,
If she never learned to love a wimp?

Lou Fraggle: I'm sorry but I'm simp-,
Ly mad about my wimp.
'Cause I really like his mug,

Wembley Fraggle: And I'm better than a rug.

Lou Fraggle: And he's awful nicely built,

Wembley Fraggle: And I'm warmer than a quilt.

Lou Fraggle: And his color is green,

Wembley Fraggle: And I'm bigger than a bean.

Wembley & Lou: We can truly recommend,
A wimp for a friend.

Lou Fraggle: So that's why I have learned to love a wimp.

I am currently working at typing up all of the Fraggle Rock songs. Actually, I am copying the lyrics fromhttp://www.punchandjewelry.com/legacy/html/lyrics_ind.htm. This site is called Chris's Fraggle Rock Page, and the site's last update was on November 27, 1997. This site has all of the episodes in the order that they were shown (not in the order that they are in on DVD) and the lyrics for almost all of the songs. The songs thatdo not have their lyrics transcribed are...
1) Face Facts: Pack Snacks: Make Tracks
2) Scare Them Boo!
3) Very Scary (If This Doesn't Getcha)
4) What If A Friend
5) Follow You
6) (I Will) Follow Me
7) Yes Sir, No Sir
8) I'm Not Scared of Anything At All
9) River Roll On
10) Fraggle Rock Theme Reprise

If you want to continue this thread since I already brought this thread to life, the link is: http://community.fortunecity.ws/millennium/doddington/1036/lyrics.html

Otherwise, ParthaDion! You been a really good member on Muppet Central and we miss you.