Anyone else think that D A is a bit stuck up?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Share the wealth, I say! Especially when I only had two to start with! XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Share the wealth, I say! Especially when I only had two to start with! XD
I've accumulated a small amount from these "trades" with people who offer a whoppin' one or two point for those llama badges, with your contribution, bringing me to a grand total of 11 points. Squee.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aww man, yet another one of my favorite artists deactivated her account, which is a real shame, because she was a fantastic artist, and really captured live action characters very well, especially the cast of M*A*S*H, which she did a lot of. :frown:

Come to think of it, I believe she actually still owed me a request... oh well, I don't usually take requests much anyway, makes no sense that I should ask for any myself, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beware Drtooth, I see my arch nemesis is commenting on your stuff now.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Beware Drtooth, I see my arch nemesis is commenting on your stuff now.
All I'm concerned about is internet trolling. I get one more incident of that, and I'm going to tumblr, or just giving up completely.

On the plus side, I worked on a Super Goof thing for over a week and people actually like it. There's nothing I hate more than something I scribbled in a few minutes being more popular than something I pour my heart and soul into.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ehh, you get on her bad side (which seems to happen for no reason sometimes), you'll see what happens. Just warnin' you.
Then she will be blocked the second she does something. I have a buddy that helped me ban that troll, could do the same for her.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only reason I've never completely blocked her is because the un-necessary Angry Video Game Nerd/Nostalgia Critic-esque feud she had gotten me into was, to me, unintentionally funny, because it was like she thought she had me all completely figured out to a T, yet she was kind of humiliating herself and dignifying me without realizing it. My issue is when she starts instigating my friends and other people, which is what she was doing around the time she started that whole underwear controversy over that sketch I did, in which I called her and her goonies out on that, and admittedly, since then, I haven't had any problems with her, but at the same time, I do sense she's up to something, I just don't know what...