Found a Complete Fraggle Rock DVD Set at Best Buy

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
i walked into the best buy in my town today looking to see what they had left for muppet merchandise and surprisingly they had the complete four seasons of fraggle rock as a set if anyone is interested

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that's been out for a good long while now, I'm surprised they had it too. Did you pick it up, or do you have it already? Also, just curious, was it the awesomely HUGE Fraggle Cave packaging (the set I've got, LOVE it! :wink: ), or the newer & smaller set?

Lol, it's funny, even though we own the complete series, I've still got it in my Netflix instant queue, ha ha. But, I'm keeping my discs in better condition that way I guess! :big_grin:

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that's been out for a good long while now, I'm surprised they had it too. Did you pick it up, or do you have it already? Also, just curious, was it the awesomely HUGE Fraggle Cave packaging (the set I've got, LOVE it! :wink: ), or the newer & smaller set?

Lol, it's funny, even though we own the complete series, I've still got it in my Netflix instant queue, ha ha. But, I'm keeping my discs in better condition that way I guess! :big_grin:

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony
it was the regular packaging no cave but i haven't picked it up yet i honestly have never watched fraggle rock :embarrassed: