Rumor: Lindsay Lohan in "The Muppets" Sequel?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Again I'll wait a bit to see if Downey's really made any progress beyond just making a blockbuster or two.

Of course I want her to be happy but at the same time it shouldn't be a boy/girlfriend or spouse's job to keep an addict focused. It should come from within, even if a person has to remain single in order to stay grounded. But I agree having the right people around her would help.
As far as "progress" I think right now he's kept his nose clean and has become, what some would consider, an 'A-list' actor

Also, I was trying to hint that, maybe, I could be that man...........maybe, kinda, sorta

Daniel

muppfozz

Reaction score
Lohan gets what she wants by the sound of the media and it would be awful if she had a big roll in the next movie. Miss Piggy is stronger and smarter to do any thing to end up in rehab. and if she slipped up, she would do her time and move on. :big_grin:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Lohan gets what she wants by the sound of the media and it would be awful if she had a big roll in the next movie. Miss Piggy is stronger and smarter to do any thing to end up in rehab. and if she slipped up, she would do her time and move on. :big_grin:
Hmmm I was thinking Piggy wouldn't wind up in rehab but she has been in jail. I could see Piggy in Jail with Lohan as cameo. They can even make a joke about them getting releeased because of over crowding and how they can't keep celbrities in too long or something...though I don't like the idea of a cameo that can get dated easily like that. Though a prison scene could make up for the one that got cut.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
A little off subject but...I just posted in the "Henson People" thread a video I made last year of my tribute to Jim Henson. I'd love if you guys would view it and tell me what you think. It's under "Jim Henson video" Thanks!