Rumor: Lindsay Lohan in "The Muppets" Sequel?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes I did mean that literally. They can get much better celebrities then her. But then I'm sure Miss Piggy would straighten her out. XD
And by literally, do you mean, "Please Dear Whoopi Goldberg!" (Heavy-handed VMC reference)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
haha yes! But then again I watch The Muppets for The Muppets I could really care less about the celebrity appearances. Although I'd love to see Neil Patrick Harris have more an appearance then in the movie. Cause Jason said he is also a big Muppet fan.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, I watch some of Lindsay's movies sometimes and I feel a bit sad as to how she seems to have thrown her career away. I thought she showed a lot of potential in her early flicks.
Like I said, she ain't no Meryl Streep, but she completely threw her potential out the window. She could have really become something had she applied herself and not let the antics of her insane family and even more insane friends get the better of her.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Like I said, she ain't no Meryl Streep, but she completely threw her potential out the window. She could have really become something had she applied herself and not let the antics of her insane family and even more insane friends get the better of her.
I know, but then again it's easy for us to say what she should have done. Having a bad family life can mess up anyone.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Who's to say she can't?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Although I'd love to see Neil Patrick Harris have more an appearance then in the movie.
I love Neil Patrick Harris as much as the next person, but I've really had my fill of him, he's been everywhere the past few years, much like Steve Carrell before that. I guess I easily get sick of Hollywood throwing the same actors at us over and over and over and over again for a spell before moving on to the next ones... I can almost smell that happening with Lea Michele now that she's voicing Dorothy in an unthinkable Wizard of Oz sequel/remake, and I never liked Glee anyway (plus she's like a clone of Jennifer Garner).

But I digress, we will never be able to trust Lindsay Lohan ever again, because I mean honestly, HOW many times has she told us she's clean and sober, and HOW many times has she been busted for violating her probation, and HOW many times has she been sentenced to like 90 days of jail, only to serve like a week or two, and HOW many years has this vicious cycle been going on for now?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
But I digress, we will never be able to trust Lindsay Lohan ever again
Well you can't trust any addicts. Plus she (along with anyone else in that condition) should not be allowed the privilege to drive a vehicle. It's insane how lenient we are about that.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Why the frog are so many people in this thread so malicious and brutal to these actors that they've never met? These people have done nothing to us.

I understand the criticism for celebs who are famous just for being famous, but the ones mentioned in this thread have put in the hours to get where they are. Many have spent a lifetime doing so. They certainly don't deserve a medal for doing a high-paid job, but they don't deserve such ire either.

What have all of us accomplished in our lives, large or small, that gives us the right to stand in this level of judgment of these other people? Devaluing an actress because her looks remind you of another one or because her acting ability isn't Oscar-worthy...I just don't get it.

As for Lindsay, I can understand Muppet fans' objection to her being in the movie. She's a poor role model and there's better talent out there without her troubled history. I can also understand fans' objection to Elton John who was high when he did the Muppet Show and behaves so horribly to others now. However he's very talented, charitable and the Muppets would still benefit from working with him. I'm just trying to figure out the rationalization for piling so much hatred onto these people. Have I stumbled upon the Us Magazine blog?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well you can't trust any addicts. Plus she (along with anyone else in that condition) should not be allowed the privilege to drive a vehicle. It's insane how lenient we are about that.
Well, keep in mind, all this usually happens in California, just about everything's legal in California. :laugh: