*Sniff* Goodbye Figgie!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
My mom saw me reading Your Worship's story and said sex and muppets don't work. I'm sorry, but I did enjoy meeting all of you!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
My last post, possibly for the next 8 to 10 years:
You all have great potential to be something amazing. Use it well.

Hubert

Reaction score
"Life's like a movie, write your own ending, keep believing, keep pretending, this is what we set out to do! Thanks to the lovers, the dreamers, and you!"

Thank you Figgie for your time here on the forum.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As a dedicated Walter, you did tell your mom that sex and the Muppets do go together, it was in the title of their second TV pilot—namely The Muppet Show: Sex & Violence right?
Beyond that, you did explain to your mom that what you were reading was a fanfiction, a work of literary creation made by fans about a certain topic involving characters from that person's fandom... And that there are other wonderful fics posted here that do not cross the boundaries of indecency—as that would be reported and swiftly dealt with—even if there are some entries that push the envelope?
Seems like a rather instant reaction type of response, I hope you take care of yourself and are able to earn a return visit on good behavior Figgy. *Hugs.

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
i was just getting to know you too i love you figgie thankyou for the amazing stories and great times you've brought us :sympathy: