Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Kyle! This was a nice surprise in my inbox that made my day!
:d Hope I didn't put you to too much trouble!

Kathy75

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the MC and I would like to have an animated avatar (If that's possible?) Of Gobo Fraggle. Maybe have the animated av of him with long hair and then short. I don't have any pictures of him. Oh, can we have signatures also?

Thanks,
Kat

:smirk:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the MC and I would like to have an animated avatar (If that's possible?) Of Gobo Fraggle. Maybe have the animated av of him with long hair and then short. I don't have any pictures of him. Oh, can we have signatures also?

Thanks,
Kat

:smirk:
I don't know how to do an animated avatar but i might have some pics if you know how. I could send you some.
bigmuppetfan101 said:
hey fragglemuppet,how do i get a picture?
If you need a pic i could send you one. Just need your email. Then i'll explain what you need to do to get it up on your by your name.

animal0606

Reaction score
ME LIKE PRETTY PICTURES *panting* NEXT TO ANIMAL NEED PICTURE :halo:

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
Hi there i need an avatar of Red Fraggle please. herse teh link to teh pic i wnat could u animate it and have it alternate between the pic of red and the name Red Fraggle preferably in teh fraggle rock style font is possible. then also a banner featuring gomo boober mokey wembley and red together and the words Fraggle Rock over it. much apreciated please and thank you! you can psot it in here or e-mail it to me Kiera_Lynn_M@yahoo.com :flirt: :coy::excited:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I doubt anyine can help but I'm gonna ask anyway. If anyone can scan it, I want to get the artwork from the Offsprings Conspiracy of One Album for the song "...I Changed Again". I'm a bit scared to run the booklet through my scanner since its a printer scanner and so it doesnt set there, the machine runs it through and ejects it and I'm scared it will eat my book and I would ruin the printer at the same time

APRena

Reaction score
This is just a test post to see if the animation works, didn't want to bother anyone anywhere else... And yes, I realize it makes fun of Bunsen a little, but his lack of eyes seriously freaked me out as a kid! :eek:

Beaker, on the other hand, is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.