Playskool's Sesame Street Line is available now

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for the videos and info. I wish we could watch that second one in slow motion, ha ha.

Fantastic!

Drtooth

Reaction score
WOW! Super Grover 2.0 stuff and a Blogg figure (which, unfortunately, looks like you have to buy a huge big playset for). Really... I gotta start actually collecting these before the new series come out and I can't grab a Telly or Murray set.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I know! He's the coolest looking character from the Fairy School segments, real classic Muppet Monster Workshop look to him. I really, REALLY hope he gets released in a 2-pack someday down the line.

My Walmart stocked a new case of figures recently, picked up a Cookie & Telly pack tonight. I'm not gonna gift it to my Boy until after we go to Reno again, and I (hopefully) find a Bus set and SG & Murray pack, to give all of them to him at once. I've already gotten him Oscars Garbage Truck (cuz my Son absolutely LOVES garbage trucks, he has about 10 different toys trucks of them in various styles and sizes, lol), plus a Bert & Ernie pack. I can't believe I skipped SG & Murray last time I was at Target! I'd gotten him too many other toys, so I didn't wanna go overboard, I hope they still have that pack next time we're over there! Oh, and I've still not yet seen the fire truck w/Grover set in-stores, that's also on my Wishlist for my Boy. :big_grin:

I wonder if the 123 building set is really worth it? My Son already has Oscar and Cookie, and will have an Elmo when I get him the school bus set. Plus, I'm also wanting to get him those K'nex Sesame sets, one of them I've been eyeing is the 123 building set (along with the fire station and fire truck sets). I'm sure he'll get it all, I'm such a spoiling Dad, oops! :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
If anyone's interested, Target is running a sale, and these are now marked down to 5 dollars.

Unfortunately, it looks like they lumped them in with the Easter stuff, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were going to clear out the whole line in a month. Just a warning. But I DID manage to finally get the set with Telly.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wow, that's a great price, instore only? I'll hafta check out their site, still need Bird an Snuffy, plus Zoe and Abby 2-packs, maaaybe the Street set. Not interested in any of the themed packs.

My Boy now has:
• Oscar in Overalls w/Garbage Truck
• Count driving School Bus w/Backpack Elmo
• Fireman Grover w/Fire Truck
• Cookie & Telly
• Bert & Ernie
• Super Grover & Murray

I wonder if we'll see 2-Headed Monster (maybe packed with Little Bird?), regular Grover, Herry, regular Rosita, Guy Smiley, Fat Blue, Prairie Dawn & Betty Lou, and Baby Bear? Sherlock Hemlock and Roosevelt Franklin would be way cool, some Yip-Yips & Honkers too! Barkley would be AWESOME. I wish Toy Fair woulda shown more 2-packs...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder if we'll see 2-Headed Monster (maybe packed with Little Bird?), regular Grover, Herry, regular Rosita, Guy Smiley, Fat Blue, Prairie Dawn & Betty Lou, and Baby Bear? Sherlock Hemlock and Roosevelt Franklin would be way cool, some Yip-Yips & Honkers too! Barkley would be AWESOME. I wish Toy Fair woulda shown more 2-packs...
The only reason I'm not kinda worried about the future of this line is that half the sets they released they didn't show at Toy Fair last year either.

I'd say that classic characters would be a stretch now... but I really wanna see Baby Bear down the line. Much like Telly, he's never on anything, and yet he's always on the show.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
They seemed to sell well enough as they were hard to find around Christmas. I wouldn't worry about Target putting them with Easter things either. They have transformers and other toys back there that are new as well. They don't usually clearence those, but rather just put them back with the toys when the season is over (if any are left). The Sports series doesn't seem to be selling as well though (I want a regular Rosita and The Count)

Drtooth

Reaction score
They seemed to sell well enough as they were hard to find around Christmas. I wouldn't worry about Target putting them with Easter things either. They have transformers and other toys back there that are new as well. They don't usually clearence those, but rather just put them back with the toys when the season is over (if any are left). The Sports series doesn't seem to be selling as well though (I want a regular Rosita and The Count)
Sometimes. But sometimes they clear them all out. But they have had them for some time before, so I hope they don't... and if they do, restock them for the next series.

ruxy100

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Winter Pals set ever got released??