Another deleted scene video

beaker

Reaction score
Yes, and so are "tho" and "lite" and, my personal favorite, "u" instead of "you." It's nice that a whole generation is working so hard to eliminate the evil of unnecessary letters in our language. I'm sure history will thank them for it.

Whoa! When did I turn into a curmudgeon? :sleep::boo:
wah? u no liEk hoW kidz tYpe 2day? lulz!!111

Yeah, at the rate American society is devolving, it won't be long before we're all communicating through lolcat meme twitter grunts set to a dubstep autotune soundtrack with the click of a smart phone app or QR code.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know I feel the same! I want something to tide us over till the next movie comes out!!! TV specials gee let's just BRING BACK THE MUPPET SHOW!!!

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Is anyone else very studiously NOT watching these yet? When I get the DVD, I want allllll of the bonus content to be brand spanking new and surprising to me. :big_grin: Heck, I'm even going to make myself watch the movie through one time (er, not that that's a chore) before I watch the bonus stuff.

On the other hand, I am almost definitely going to explode into tiny little impatient pieces before the 20th!!
Yes I agree completely! Why try to see the bonus features before the CD comes out? It makes no sense to me at all. The bonus features are some of the things that I always look forward to seeing. Always! Why ruin the excitement by watching on the computer before the DVD even comes out?! :confused:I just don't get it at all.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yes I agree completely! Why try to see the bonus features before the CD comes out? It makes no sense to me at all. The bonus features are some of the things that I always look forward to seeing. Always! Why ruin the excitement by watching on the computer before the DVD even comes out?! :confused:I just don't get it at all.
Well the only reason would be if you were only able to get the DVD and not the Blu Ray. :wink:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hence why many fans have been understandably perturbed about the DVD/Blu Ray issue lately. :wink:

Yeah hopefully they can balance this out more if they do another film. :smile:
I think that's just putting it mildly. LOL!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure since The Muppets are definitely back that TV specials are definitely gonna be happeing. Like I said I'd rather have The Muppet show but hey if it's just TV specials I'll gladly take it!