Another deleted scene video

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
When I get the DVD, I want allllll of the bonus content to be brand spanking new and surprising to me.
Well you're really going to be in for a surprise, as Disney made sure no extras are on the dvd
Hence why many fans have been understandably perturbed about the DVD/Blu Ray issue lately. :wink:

Oh! The office scene and jail scene=magic and feel of the first movies. The movie that could have been...or...will be in 2013? :smile:
Yeah hopefully they can balance this out more if they do another film. :smile:

zoebell

Reaction score
if the next movie came out in 2013, that'd be awfully fast, wouldn't it? they'd have to start filming like, this year. my money's on 2014 for the next one. spring, maybe.

Beauregard

Reaction score
if the next movie came out in 2013, that'd be awfully fast, wouldn't it? they'd have to start filming like, this year. my money's on 2014 for the next one. spring, maybe.
Hmm...It COULD come out late 2013 theoretically. But as far as we know they haven't even confirmed the screenplay yet, so getting the thing filmed soon would be a bit of a stretch. I wouldn't want to see it rushed. I'd settle for seeing something small on tv (a special of some kind? Or a one-off show?) in 2013 and the real movie in 2014 if necessary.

zoebell

Reaction score
yeah, i wouldn't want it rushed either. i'm sure they haven't even started writing yet. if it were to follow a normal pattern they'd probably have the script by the end of this year and film it next year, for a release in 2014.

i'd like for there to be some kind of special in between though. like the long awaited Halloween special that's never gotten off the ground

Borples

Reaction score
Well you're really going to be in for a surprise, as Disney made sure no extras are on the dvd
Yeah. Old speaking/typing habits die hard, and anyway DVD is easier to type than blu-ray. Don't have to find the dash. Dumb name, anyway, blu-ray. Why blu? Why not blue? Is the 'e' that troublesome?

Anyway, I'm trying to think if I can get away with shipping the kids to Grandma's on the 20th. I'm gonna have myself a Muppet holiday!

Borples

Reaction score
Yes, and so are "tho" and "lite" and, my personal favorite, "u" instead of "you." It's nice that a whole generation is working so hard to eliminate the evil of unnecessary letters in our language. I'm sure history will thank them for it.

Whoa! When did I turn into a curmudgeon? :sleep::boo:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yes, and so are "tho" and "lite" and, my personal favorite, "u" instead of "you." It's nice that a whole generation is working so hard to eliminate the evil of unnecessary letters in our language. I'm sure history will thank them for it.

Whoa! When did I turn into a curmudgeon? :sleep::boo:
Lol, no you're not, that made me laugh because it's so true. I am guilty of the "u" thing while texting and feel slightly bad every time, lol.

Borples

Reaction score
Well...it's slightly acceptable while texting, just for practicality's sake. But only then! *Sam side-eye* :wink: