Another deleted scene video

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
These rock! Thanks for posting!

-------------

ploobis

Reaction score
That was Peter Linz performing Droop and I think that was Matt Vogel performing the Frackle.

AWESOME STUFF!!! Now I really can't wait for the DVD & Blue-Ray release!!! :smile:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
ohhh nice if all these obscure characters are appearing throughout this......NEW MUPPET SHOW!!!

Borples

Reaction score
Is anyone else very studiously NOT watching these yet? When I get the DVD, I want allllll of the bonus content to be brand spanking new and surprising to me. :big_grin: Heck, I'm even going to make myself watch the movie through one time (er, not that that's a chore) before I watch the bonus stuff.

On the other hand, I am almost definitely going to explode into tiny little impatient pieces before the 20th!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Is anyone else very studiously NOT watching these yet? When I get the DVD, I want allllll of the bonus content to be brand spanking new and surprising to me. :big_grin: Heck, I'm even going to make myself watch the movie through one time (er, not that that's a chore) before I watch the bonus stuff.

On the other hand, I am almost definitely going to explode into tiny little impatient pieces before the 20th!!
YES!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I only watched the jail scene and the bloopers so far. Wow, um, why wasn't that scene in the movie again? That was perfect! I mean deleted scenes are supposed to be the unnecessary ones, not the ones that would have likely made the movie better! (Not that I didn't like the movie as is, but still!)

I'll go as far as to say that scene was nearly indistinguishable from the original three Muppet movies. And that's high praise! :wink:

Even the bloopers would have improved a lot of scenes! Lol

beaker

Reaction score
Is anyone else very studiously NOT watching these yet? When I get the DVD, I want allllll of the bonus content to be brand spanking new and surprising to me.
Well you're really going to be in for a surprise, as Disney made sure no extras are on the dvd

beaker

Reaction score
I'll go as far as to say that scene was nearly indistinguishable from the original three Muppet movies. And that's high praise! :wink:

Even the bloopers would have improved a lot of scenes! Lol
Oh! The office scene and jail scene=magic and feel of the first movies. The movie that could have been...or...will be in 2013? :smile: