For OUR Convenience...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Congrats on your first MC milestone Hubert, and thanks for marking your 100th post in this particular thread, lol!

Hubert

Reaction score
Congrats on your first MC milestone Hubert, and thanks for marking your 100th post in this particular thread, lol!
Thanks, I will again mark my 3976½th post in this thread!

Hubert

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I have now finished season 2, and the last 3 episodes of the season were some of my favorites: Counting Flowers on the Wall, Cracked Pepper, and The Moppet Family.

Also curious: In the replies to the Moppet Family, it was said Beauregard would post an uncut version of the play. Was this ever released?

Off to Season 3!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Those are three of some of my favorites as well.

And actually... I can't really remember if Beau ever did post the uncut version here on MC or not; there used to be an unofficially official MopFam website and I believe he may have posted it there, I'm not entirely sure, because I don't remember the URL to it. :smirk:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I have no idea what a TKO is LOL. I feel so lonely!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Also curious: In the replies to the Moppet Family, it was said Beauregard would post an uncut version of the play. Was this ever released?
*ahem*
http://mopfam.bravehost.com/TKO Episode.htm
Scroll down for the uncut script!

Here is the uncut script. I think the reason the script seemed so choppy in the original episode is that the premise of ThatAnnouncer playing Vic (and not turning up) was taken out in editing, so its unclear why Father keeps calling for Vic (although the First MopFam episode was almost entirely Father looking for Vic anyway.)

On another note, if you are looking for more background information on The Moppet Family, you may be interested in the MopFamWiki: http://mopfam.wetpaint.com/

Hubert

Reaction score
I have no idea what a TKO is LOL. I feel so lonely!
Just read the first few pages of the Thread Killers Organization thread, then read the episodes linked in this thread, and you won't feel lonely anymore! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As former head writer and uncredited co-producer of T*K*O, I'm just a little curious about something... I couldn't help but notice that newer folks who have discovered the series more recently seem to get up to about Season Three, and then stop... I'm just curious as to how some of you new to the series feel about it? Do you find Season Three to be a particularly poor season? Granted, every single one of those episodes had to be completely rewritten because all of the original files were lost to electrical damage, and I was struggling with depression at that time, but I think most things considered, it turned out to be one of our better seasons. Just my thinking, but then again, I'm not the audience, so it's not really my place to have an opinion on it.

Again, just curious.