Muppet Legos

Alvin

Reaction score
Actually I was just in Downtown Disney...and bought 3 Star Wars lego's figures in a set...not magnets, not keychains....just the figures....so I know they do it. We can hope can't we?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually I was just in Downtown Disney...and bought 3 Star Wars lego's figures in a set...not magnets, not keychains....just the figures....so I know they do it. We can hope can't we?
Yeah. I don't see why they don't sell separate Lego figures in more places more often. Licensed ones, I mean. I'm kinda disappointed the Batman characters only came in huge sets that were available like for 3 months. They are fun collectibles and everything, but I have no desire to buy and build a huge set of them. I really am digging the Mario Kinect series, but for some reason King Koopa is pictured on the box, but he's not in a set.

I wonder though... would Muppets be able to pull a Spongebob and be regular sized Legos, or will they be treated like Winnie the Pooh and be the preschool friendly Duplos?

Alvin

Reaction score
I know that's the problem...there has to be enough demand...we should fill their demand...:smile:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I wonder though... would Muppets be able to pull a Spongebob and be regular sized Legos, or will they be treated like Winnie the Pooh and be the preschool friendly Duplos?
I would hope they would be normal sized, but who knows.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
That would be a fun idea. I would image why not do what Toy Story did and have the Muppets in both normal Legos and Duplos.