TV Alert: Muppets on the Oscar Pre-Shows on E! and ABC

Alvin

Reaction score
NO problem had to say something....couldn't let that slide

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Dont understand that. I thought that was some of Steve's best singing as Kermit, I liked it even more than the movie/soundtrack version! :smile:

zoebell

Reaction score
did they not talk to anyone on the red carpet then?

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I thought Steve Whitmire did a great job as Kermit (both speaking and singing) - sometimes these types of complaints are so far out of left field I don't know what to think..."doing a disservice to Jim Henson"? SERIOUSLY???

Alvin

Reaction score
LOL...I know. He's only been doing him now for how many years???? Sheesh...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
LOL...I know. He's only been doing him now for how many years???? Sheesh...
Well shows what a REAL Muppet fan knows!! How could someone say that? I'm like all you! Anytime I see a rant about The Muppets I throw a rant right back at them!!! Jim would be so proud to see how his Muppets have made a HUGE comeback now! Thanks to Jason Segal. And aside from Jim, Steve does an excellent, excellent job of doing Kermit. I'll always prefer Jim Henson as Kermit but Steve has lived up to doing the voice. If I remember correctly and I don't think it's been ever proven if it was true or not because even Steve said he's not sure he only heard it from people that Jim had talked about letting Steve do Kermit to give him a break as it was getting to be too much. Muppets for life!! I'll defend The Muppets always!