Muppet Legos

DannyRWW

Reaction score
10,000? how can we get everyone who signed the Oscar petition to support this. btw there are a couple of Muppet ones up there but the one linked to is by far the best.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I just did a search on muppets when I got to the site

DannyRWW

Reaction score
The link you posted had by far the best idea....and I think the most support. The funny thing is they say they will look into it if they get 10,000 people supporting it but I bet they will see some things in there that they would/could make anyways. Lego has a deal with Disney already and whoever submitted that idea had a very clear plan of what they could release. I collect lego mini figures and would love to have Muppets to mix in with those.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If they can have Prince of Persia Legos, they sure as heck can have Muppet ones. A Muppet theater set, a backstage set... the possibilities are endless.

My one little problem with Legos, though... they rarely sell the figures separately (unless they're on keychains or magnets and only at a Lego store) and you kinda have to buy a big set (most of the time) to get them. I'd love to see them break with tradition and sell Muppet Lego figures, if not alone, than in sets. Or even if they do like the blind packaged Lego minifigure series and Mega Blocks Marvel line... or better yet, like the Mario Kinect line with a picture of the character on the package.