Jim Shore's Muppet Tradition Statues

SamtheEagleFan

Reaction score
PLEASE POST PICS! (calms down) I mean, if you want to. :attitude:
The pictures of me with Jim Shore are on my mom's camera. I will see if I cant upload them soon. He is a real down to earth type of person that is NOT letting his fame get to him for sure.

jackdelayne

Reaction score
I just bought the Kermit rainbow connection piece from a seller on eBay yesterday. Can't wait to receive it.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I just bought the Kermit rainbow connection piece from a seller on eBay yesterday. Can't wait to receive it.
That one seems to be the hardest one to find. On Disney Movie rewads it was gone really quickly. The Disney store is out of stock for it and I can't find a cheap (er) one on eBay. glad you found one, enjoy!

jackdelayne

Reaction score
That one seems to be the hardest one to find. On Disney Movie rewads it was gone really quickly. The Disney store is out of stock for it and I can't find a cheap (er) one on eBay. glad you found one, enjoy!
Thanks. I found it for $36 yesterday with free shipping on a buy-it-now. I think they still had 3 left.

ADDED: Just checked, they are still available. Just put item #390394517603 in the ebay search if you are interested. :smile:

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
i have kermit out of this collection and i plan on getting gonzo and animal i'm very happy with my kermit but rest that i did not mention did not catch my interest :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
saw the Kermit at the mall... looks surprisingly better than online!

momble

Reaction score
All of these are available in the UK from jewelery/gift shop called H Samuels (quite a big chain). Just checked and they have a 25% off sale at the mo but only Fozzie, Animal and Gonzo available