Kermit and Miss Piggy to present award at Oscars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borples

Reaction score
well, kermit says they're not exactly presenting, they're more like "introducing" something very special....huh. wonder what that means. i would think it was the song performance but since that's not happening, i wonder what it could be
Hm. I think I hope that they're not introducing the Cirque act. That would seem a little insulting, given the circumstances.

zoebell

Reaction score
oh yeah. i forgot about that. well, that could be it, unfortunately. but i don't really know why they would have the muppets introduce that. unless they have some muppets involved in the number, which would be hilarious (and seems unlikely)

zoebell

Reaction score
ok, so another site has the leaked list of what order the awards are being given out, and they say whatever the muppets are introducing does have something to do with the song category

it says song comes about 90 minutes into the show and look for a muppet surprise there

if they're not performing the song itself, what could it be? i don't really get it

DannyRWW

Reaction score
MY guess is they are doing the song... I hope...or maybe only the winner gets to perform but they need to know ahead of time who won and...:smile: We can dream can't we.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Tomorrow at the Oscars Pre-show, Darren Criss is scheduled to sing with Kermit. The pre-show is on the E! Channel from1:30-5:30.

zoebell

Reaction score
looks like kermit and piggy are going to walk the red carpet! kelly osbourne tweeted a pic of them practicing. they look adorable!

i actually am wondering how they can even do that...where are eric and steve going to be?

Nick22

Reaction score
I'm so excited to see them at the Oscars! :big_grin: :smile: :excited:

wiley207

Reaction score
Huh, I've been looking online everywhere, and they're really secretive about who presents what Oscar. I know Kermit and Piggy should be doing one of the song ones, but I wonder who's doing the animation ones? I hope it won't be another snooze-fest like last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.