"The Muppets" UK Movie Promotions

Beauregard

Reaction score
Muppet PEZ at Iceland!!! I saw just Piggy and Kermit and I love them. I obviously want to adapt my Kermit one into a toothbrush :stick_out_tongue:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Muppet PEZ at Iceland!!! I saw just Piggy and Kermit and I love them.
COOL! I want them!!!

It's funny that you saw them today as:
A) I walked pasted Iceland today (which is something I never do)
and B) My niece found two of my old Muppet PEZs today (Miss Piggy and Fozzie Bear)

I'll have to go to Iceland soon.

I obviously want to adapt my Kermit one into a toothbrush :stick_out_tongue:
Me too!!!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Anyone know if the oscars are shown on uk tv??

Chris

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Anyone know if the oscars are shown on uk tv??

Chris
As far as I can see, only on Sky Premiere (a channel I don't get :frown: ). It's on tomorrow (26th). Live footage of the red carpet starts at 11:30pm, and then the awards start at 1:30am.

I guess I'll have to watch the Muppets bit on YouTube.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I've just seen that Amazon.co.uk has two placeholders for UK release of 'The Muppets' (one for a DVD and one for a Blu-Ray). You can't pre-order it yet, the cover artwork is TBC (at the moment they are just using the poster) and it doesn't have a release date yet.

Has anyone seen a UK DVD/Blu-Ray release date anywhere yet? I'm going to guess May like Germany.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I have just seen that 'Live From the Red Carpet: The 2012 Academy Awards' is on channel E! tomorrow from 10:30pm. That ends at 1:30am, and then another program starts which is also called 'Live From the Red Carpet: The 2012 Academy Awards' (I'm hoping that is going to be the awards).

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Saw this billboard at the car park of my local Tesco

I also bought these two books from Tesco too (Can't remember for certain how much the fact file costs because I bought it a couple weeks ago and took the price sticker off but I'm pretty sure it was £3.50)

cahuenga

Reaction score
I just saw the Fozzie and Rizzo´s clip on This Morning and I like it!!! but I notice something strange on Rizzo´s voice, didn´t you??