The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
Soooo...who else here wants to talk about using socks as liqueur filters??

-----------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh my cow, I cannot believe this thread has been bumped!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: First an old episode of T*K*O, now this... wait till I tell the ol' boss lady about all of this! :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
VO: In the year 2012, an elite team of personages was brought back together again...
TogetherAgain: You called?
VO: No, not yet, oh fine.
The industrious multitasker and multi-minded Girl Friday (because we're posting this on a Friday and we're talking about a girl)...
The Prawn Cracker...
theprawncracker: Yes! Just scored another interview with Leslie Karrara Rudolph!
VO: Ahem?
TPC: Oh, sorry. *Quickly scrambles to gather up his Palisades Muppets in a group huddle.
The guy who half took over the organization (because he's half of Toga, don't ask how that works, we're not sure ourselves).
Vic Romano...
VR: Nah, I'm just not feeling it today. What to doodle next.
Second in command whenever the powers to be decree he gets the chance (or basically noone else wants to do the gruntwork of actually killing threads).
Vibs...
Vibsy: Yesh... -Ish?
The other girl who got drafted into this chicken outfit of a coop solely due to the fact she's more of a joke killer than a thread killer with her book of awesomely tacking -ish to any word uttered.
Kermie Babeeeeeeeeee!
*:super: runs up and slaps Anthony hard on the back.
KB47: *Choked out reply.
Pressed into service and out of retirement—not unlike the iron pressing him shut into his overstarched shirt and jeans—to resume his TKO powers.
Mrs. Pepper...
Now that's a a-spicy Canadienne!
The boss lady who makes everyone under her cower, no, we mean it, she can be scary tough when she's angry. But we love her all the same.
Beauregard...
:oops: You needed me?
No, not you, the other guy, the MC member who's named after you.
:oops: Riiight.
And his disgustingly digestible (but not really) concoction known the world over as the infamous "Custodian's Surprise".

And the one responsable for this entire mess...
D'Snowth...
*Snowths: Doo-doo-de-doo-doo.
Never offer this man a drink of fruit punch, the results are and have proven to be... No wait. Who let him near the fruit punch? Don't drink... Aaaaaah!!!!

*Movie trailer goes black.
TKO Assemble?

beakerboy12

Reaction score
VO: In the year 2012, an elite team of personages was brought back together again...
TogetherAgain: You called?
VO: No, not yet, oh fine.
The industrious multitasker and multi-minded Girl Friday (because we're posting this on a Friday and we're talking about a girl)...
The Prawn Cracker...
theprawncracker: Yes! Just scored another interview with Leslie Karrara Rudolph!
VO: Ahem?
TPC: Oh, sorry. *Quickly scrambles to gather up his Palisades Muppets in a group huddle.
The guy who half took over the organization (because he's half of Toga, don't ask how that works, we're not sure ourselves).
Vic Romano...
VR: Nah, I'm just not feeling it today. What to doodle next.
Second in command whenever the powers to be decree he gets the chance (or basically noone else wants to do the gruntwork of actually killing threads).
Vibs...
Vibsy: Yesh... -Ish?
The other girl who got drafted into this chicken outfit of a coop solely due to the fact she's more of a joke killer than a thread killer with her book of awesomely tacking -ish to any word uttered.
Kermie Babeeeeeeeeee!
*:super: runs up and slaps Anthony hard on the back.
KB47: *Choked out reply.
Pressed into service and out of retirement—not unlike the iron pressing him shut into his overstarched shirt and jeans—to resume his TKO powers.
Mrs. Pepper...
Now that's a a-spicy Canadienne!
The boss lady who makes everyone under her cower, no, we mean it, she can be scary tough when she's angry. But we love her all the same.
Beauregard...
:oops: You needed me?
No, not you, the other guy, the MC member who's named after you.
:oops: Riiight.
And his disgustingly digestible (but not really) concoction known the world over as the infamous "Custodian's Surprise".

And the one responsable for this entire mess...
D'Snowth...
*Snowths: Doo-doo-de-doo-doo.
Never offer this man a drink of fruit punch, the results are and have proven to be... No wait. Who let him near the fruit punch? Don't drink... Aaaaaah!!!!

*Movie trailer goes black.
TKO Assemble?
I'd watch that movie! No, but really, I loved the old show! If it was brought back in some form I'd be overjoyed!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Considering that the entire concept of TKO was MrsPepper's idea (a fact that's sadly often overlooked and forgotten), I think it only fair that the decision be up to her... whether she would actually go for it or not is something I'm not sure of... I know she and I have talked about possibly doing something of a reunion/interview-like show with whoever of the cast is still around (so basically everybody except for That Announcer and Vibs... whatever happened to her) occasionally.

I have to say though, I am really overwhelmed with emotion right now that there's this sudden resurgence in interest and popularity over the series here, I really think T*K*O is probably one of the greatest things I could contribute to and be a part of as far as internet communities are concerned... I may or may not have mentioned this before, but when I look back on what has been accomplished in 51 episodes, a separate pilot, and a lengthily finale, I only have two regrets: not evolving D'Snowth, and de-evolving Vibs. I didn't realize it at the time, but D'Snowth is exactly the same in episode 1 as he is in his final episode, he never changed at all, he didn't grow withthe series, which makes me even gladder I wrote him out at the beginning of the final season. With Vibs, she was much more of a well-rounded and layered character during the earlier seasons, but towards the end, she became so one-dimensional that she was basically just the comic relief of the show, she could no longer be taken seriously and became too silly a character. I apologize for that, but I think with the rest of the ensemble, we had a great mix! Vic Romano and ThePrawnCracker made a great dynamic duo of leads, I like how they could really butt heads, despite having commo goals, yet make up and remain great friends at the end of the day, likewise, Prawnie and TogetherAgain's genuine chemistry with each other shone through the stories as well, especially when Prawnie had difficulty living in TA's shawod, but Toga knew exactly how he felt... likewise, Toga and Vibs made for a great "girl power" team as well when the fellers got too cocky around the joint. Beauregard was a great addition to the cast as our jani... I mean custodian, I love how he just carries on with his loyal duties while the rest of the craziness bounds about, and of course, MrsPepper was the perfect leader for us all, she commanded respect, but she also was big-hearted and sensitive to the needs of those who served under her.

All things consdered, I think we had the perfect cast.

Tidbit trivia: Many of you may or may not remember, but there WAS going to be something of a spin-off that never really came into fruition... you mmay remember that Toga used to run an organization of her own called the Thread Hijackers Organization, before she became a thread killer... the spin-off was a few of her former employees taking it upon themselves to ressurrect her organization.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Tidbit trivia: Many of you may or may not remember, but there WAS going to be something of a spin-off that never really came into fruition... you mmay remember that Toga used to run an organization of her own called the Thread Hijackers Organization, before she became a thread killer... the spin-off was a few of her former employees taking it upon themselves to ressurrect her organization.
Oooh! I always thought that would make a good story, but I don't really think it would've made a good four-season show.

But, really, I loved T*K*O and I really think it deserves to come back but we owe it to the Thread Killer Queen herself MrsPepper to get her approval. But for now, since the For Your Convenience thread's been bumped, the original T*K*O is now back in syndication on Muppet Central Network.

Beauregard

Reaction score
A Secret Squirrel informs us that Beauregard the Custodian may be presenting an award at the Oscars this year...(after all, what else do former TV stars have to do these days?), and will certainly be supplying the catering team with Custodian's Surprise.