UK: Muppets star in new Cravendale milk campaign

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm tellin' yah... this has to be Pepe's thing now... just randomly having random things and announcing them.
It really just shows that there is something inherently funny (to me) about Pepe. He can just about say or do anything and it makes me laugh. Mostly because my brain can't quite fathom the brain-process behind his actions, I think. Some rational part of my mind is always building explanations for the actions of Muppets...but with Pepe the right and left sides just get confused and it results in laughter from me.

Borples

Reaction score
It really just shows that there is something inherently funny (to me) about Pepe. He can just about say or do anything and it makes me laugh. Mostly because my brain can't quite fathom the brain-process behind his actions, I think. Some rational part of my mind is always building explanations for the actions of Muppets...but with Pepe the right and left sides just get confused and it results in laughter from me.
Part of it's the "okay." I don't know why it's funny, but he can say just about anything, tack an "okay" on it, and it gains comic value. Also, you really need to find a way to get the above post out on the internet at large and start a meme. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Part of it's the "okay." I don't know why it's funny, but he can say just about anything, tack an "okay" on it, and it gains comic value. Also, you really need to find a way to get the above post out on the internet at large and start a meme. :smile:
Haha. I tried to build a Tumblr (http://pepepotatoes.tumblr.com/) but it keeps not working...

I've also put a couple on Memebase (link)

Beauregard

Reaction score
This better the heck be the next Internet Meme
I've just started a Tumblr account for it here: http://pepepotatoes.tumblr.com/ .

But most of them don't work on Meme base because they put their logo over the punchline because its too low down. I'll keep creating them until I get bored. :stick_out_tongue: Feel free to share them on Facebook or Twitter or Tumblr or wherever.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I've been looking today, and they don't sell 2l bottles of Cravendale anywhere near where I live (only 1l bottles, and they aren't included in the deal, I guess that's the down side of living in rural Wales). So even if I could think of someone to give 20 bottles of milk, I can't get the backpack :frown:

Scooters Jacket

Reaction score
My niece and I both drink Cravendale at home anyway, but we're only likely to save enough codes for 1 backpack between us. I think expecting people to get through 20 large cartons is a heck of a lot!

Great advert though!!!:wink: