Is there a man in that locker? (MTM question)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, I feel like MTM is a loose depiction of something they might've done in real life. Then again, this my weird little brain's idea...
No, no that's true. It's like how TMM is just "approximately how it happened."

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, no that's true. It's like how TMM is just "approximately how it happened."
Hehe. I agree. Its all very loose canon (haha, a loose canon, ba dom ch!) I just figure that if you replace "Hollywood" with "drama college" it all fits together pretty well. But that's a discussion for another thread...

At least I'm not the only one seeing weird gentlemen in lockers.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I read in an interview somewhere with Frank Oz that there was a part cut from the final version of MTM that involved a family of little people also staying in the lockers.... he felt bad about it because apparently the actors showed up at the movie premiere and nobody had told them their scenes were cut - Frank said he now on movies he directs he makes sure that folks know beforehand if their scenes are cut so they don't have to find out at the premiere! I wish I could remember where I read that so I could back up this statement with evidence... but that's my understanding of the reason there's a dude in the locker!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh good someone else saw the man in the locker too! And I don't think it was Frank because he wasn't wearing glasses.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I read in an interview somewhere with Frank Oz that there was a part cut from the final version of MTM that involved a family of little people also staying in the lockers.... he felt bad about it because apparently the actors showed up at the movie premiere and nobody had told them their scenes were cut - Frank said he now on movies he directs he makes sure that folks know beforehand if their scenes are cut so they don't have to find out at the premiere! I wish I could remember where I read that so I could back up this statement with evidence... but that's my understanding of the reason there's a dude in the locker!
This is where I first heard that behind-the-scenes story: http://www.toughpigs.com/recap-frank-oz/

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I watched MTM a few days ago and missed it. I want to watch it again now!