Steve Whitmire contact info

michaelmoo

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to contact Steve Whitmire? I work at Delta and have the new Sky magazine and would love to get him to sign it.

I tried contacting Sesame Workshops but no luck.

Mike

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hmmmm.......
That would be a tough one. You have have to get him through Disney or something. The retired puppeteers may be easier to contact, I know Jerry Nelson used to post here on the forum. But he hasn't been on here since 2006. :frown:

michaelmoo

Reaction score
I haven't tried Disney. I read from a few people that did and got nothing...

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Try the Sesame Workshop address. That might work, if not Muppets Studios in California. I written to Frank Oz to the Sesame Workshop address and I thought.....he's really really busy now a days, suddenly I got his autograph picture. It's really cool. I have it on my wall next to a print out picture of Jim Henson and George Lucas as well as several dozen Jim Henson pictures all over my apartment of course. LOL I wrote to Jerry Nelson and I'm still waiting for a response. It took about a year to hear back from Frank but it was totally worth it. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have found that mailing Henson letters works the best

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Try the Sesame Workshop address. That might work, if not Muppets Studios in California. I written to Frank Oz to the Sesame Workshop address and I thought.....he's really really busy now a days, suddenly I got his autograph picture. It's really cool. I have it on my wall next to a print out picture of Jim Henson and George Lucas as well as several dozen Jim Henson pictures all over my apartment of course. LOL I wrote to Jerry Nelson and I'm still waiting for a response. It took about a year to hear back from Frank but it was totally worth it. :smile:
WOW, do you have the adress?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Is that Muppet holding company one still good? I had a student write that one (I think) many years ago (just after Disney got a hold of the muppets) and he got me an autograph from Kermit/Steve Whitmire. Its one of my most prized possessions. I've been trying to see where I can get a hold of a Walter/ Peter Linz autograph to hang next to it. Might just try that address then.