Possible pics from a deleted scene from the muppets

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong, but somehow I doubt this scene had any dialogue in it. On the soundtrack, the flashback is told strictly from Tex's point of view, with no real break for dialogue. I want to say that the scene was shown silent, with the 'operatic' portion of Tex's rap song playing over the footage. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

P.S: Good detective skills, muppetlover!
That's what I figured as well. It's not a huge big sequence that was deleted, just a small fraction of a song... and quite possibly the best part of that song. I still don't get why extending a song so it sounds good would ruin the flow. I still don't understand the deletion of the MTI sequence in Cabin Fever with "We were sailing, SAILING, over the bounding main.... and now we're not."

mo

Reaction score
It's good i wasn't invited i would have gotten bored and threw the cake at miss piggy and say;"hey, who got the cake and the bacon mixed up!" then laugh at my unfunny joke until things got really awkward and i was kicked out...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think it's coming in May. But you can probably order it on Amazon and you can get it right after you see it on the big screen!
BTW we're you the one who wrote this article? I liked this review a lot.
http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2012/01/muppets-british-perspective.html
Yes! That was me, thanks. :big_grin: I was so lucky to be able to see it ahead of its release thanks to someone else from MC arranging it for me :smile: I'm hoping to tell the full story at some point...a real case of "Write your own ending" for sure.

mo

Reaction score
...yeah it will probably be something:big_grin: