MR's Fozzie Prototype found!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Fozzie is gone.Stuart, did you buy him?
LOL...afraid not! Negotiations broke down and when the price doubled it became clear that the guy was either delusional or really didn't want to sell it, I sincerely believe it was the latter! Oh well :frown:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I wonder if someone from DisneyUK discovered him and either bought or confiscated him, lol. Cool that Markit got to take a pic with Fozzie while he was still on display though.

muppetperson

Reaction score
All that I know is that he is in the process of being sold.If it was Disney UK, they would be able to buy it straight away.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Lol, most definitely. Disney's got some of the deepest pockets on Earth! :big_grin: Now if only they'd raffle Fozzie off... and make sure I win him of course. :wink:

But seriously, to whomever is buying that awesomely beautiful Fozzie that Terry made, congratulations!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am so super bummed that Fozzie or ANY other photo puppet ever got made. I was also looking forward to Rizzo from eFX, but then again...never happened. ON the RS forum (a Star Wars forum) We have a Q&A list going for Bryan at the moment...I know everyone on there is asking SW questions but this out of place person (me) asked if we are ever going to see another Muppet "anything" happen to eFX and are we going to see the photo puppets in the future. We are still waiting on all the Q&A's to get answered. I ain't giving up that soon. But I doubt that anything will come of it for the future other than another company take over and make them.

On that note of the Muppets....I am REALLY bummed that since the movie came out that there was nothing in the stores to promote the movie. Not one thing.....The photo puppets would have been a great comeback with the movie out and all.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am so super bummed that Fozzie or ANY other photo puppet ever got made. I was also looking forward to Rizzo from eFX, but then again...never happened. ON the RS forum (a Star Wars forum) We have a Q&A list going for Bryan at the moment...I know everyone on there is asking SW questions but this out of place person (me) asked if we are ever going to see another Muppet "anything" happen to eFX and are we going to see the photo puppets in the future. We are still waiting on all the Q&A's to get answered. I ain't giving up that soon. But I doubt that anything will come of it for the future other than another company take over and make them.

On that note of the Muppets....I am REALLY bummed that since the movie came out that there was nothing in the stores to promote the movie. Not one thing.....The photo puppets would have been a great comeback with the movie out and all.
Be interesting to see what Bryan has to say.....if he responds.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
$15,615???????? Man, that is like 15x the amount it would be sold for in mass production. But hey, a rare item is a rare item. I hope someone on MC is able to get their hands on him! Best of luck to you Stuart and any others who wish to purchase him!