Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

Alvin

Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me...He was claiming Life's a Happy Song....OMG this guy is relentless!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, what a coincidence, it just so happens, I was the one who actually designed and built Walter for the movie, which I wrote too!

:sleep: :boo:

This guy seems like he's getting around a little bit, I hope this doesn';t cause even more harm than it already has, what with us having very similar names and all. :eek:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I just found a message from this guy on facebook... (sadly from a couple of months ago. Apearantly I don't notice my messages). This guy makes some strange claims.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
This guy seems like he's getting around a little bit, I hope this doesn';t cause even more harm than it already has, what with us having very similar names and all. :eek:
if i where you this is a legit concern......like i said first time i ever glanced his name quickly i thought it was you...good thing i did my research and double checked

D'Snowth

Reaction score
if i where you this is a legit concern......like i said first time i ever glanced his name quickly i thought it was you...good thing i did my research and double checked
I admit, I have been thinking about jumping ahead with damage control before any damage may occur; like you say, at quick glance, the two of us could easily be mixed up, and I'd hate that if this guy keeps getting around the way he is, that eventually, people will probably pass on me, or think I'm ripping people off with my puppetry because they may mistake me for him. Like how I used to keep getting Amy Sedaris and Amy Poehler mixed up all the time (two blonde comedic actresses), likewise so many people out there get Kathy Greenwood and Kathy Griffin mixed up (again, comediennes named Kathy with similar last names).

Reaction score
I just found this thread after being contacted by this Joseph person ... and found alot of my work being claimed as his, including video and audio!
Ahh OK, you're the person who originally posted the video clip with 2 puppets singing Especially For You which board member Alvin called "hilariously stupid and very cheesy" in page 2 of this thread. Sorry to call you out, bro.

Yeah, this Joseph fellow is still claiming this as his own on his FB page.