Possible pics from a deleted scene from the muppets

muppetlover123

Reaction score
oh yes i was right it is !!! exciting and theres another one of kermit looking at his book of TMS guest stars

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I hope that it is featured in Deleted Scenes! Or, even better, an extended edition! :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Great figuring that out muppetlover!
Boy am I glad they cut this from the movie. It would have made the whole Maniacal Laugh thing not funny at all.

mo

Reaction score
I wonder what the dialougue was for that scene maybe rowlf says something.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Boy am I glad they cut this from the movie. It would have made the whole Maniacal Laugh thing not funny at all.
Really?:smirk: I wouldn't have understood that if I weren't a big Muppet fan. I asked other Non-Muppet fans who saw the movie, and said it didn't make sense. I think that would've cleared that up a lot. :big_grin:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Really?:smirk: I wouldn't have understood that if I weren't a big Muppet fan. I asked other Non-Muppet fans who saw the movie, and said it didn't make sense. I think that would've cleared that up a lot. :big_grin:
But there were no refernces to his birthday scene. So no one really asked that question. It's only becuase we're huge Muppet fans that we know that there was a scene that existed like that.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Also I think the plot is better that he was trying to drill for oil, not trying to get revnge from his 10th birthday.