Christmas Stars Glow Brightest (A fanfic one-shot)

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Wow, I loved it! It was absolutely touching and beautiful! And itwas perfect for Christmas! And the end... Oh, you, sir, know how how to pull some heartstrings. I love the use of Beauregard, he's a very underused and under appreciated Muppet! Yet he cares about all of the Muppets and it's so nice to see Piggy appreciate him for all his hard work. Beau, I want more!!!! You must write more fanfiction!!!!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Falls over*

BEAU is writing fan fic again??? What a Christmas this has been here at MC so far!!! Wow! I wish I had the time to write as I have a little idea too, but I don't know if it will happen.

This was such a sweet little story. Merry Christmas my friend! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I always try to make sure I give a card or a small gift to people in my life that always do their best and pull miracles out of their hats at the last minute, yet always seem to be underappreciated.
YAY! I am so pleased that you totally picked up on the message of the story (although originally it was inspired by a picture and the fun idea of Beau getting Piggy a present, it only got deep when i started writing!)

You must write more fanfiction!!!!!!
:big_grin: Thanks Bannanaboatsong! I am sure that my thoughts may float back to Muppet fanfiction from time to time again in the future!

That was.... Beautiful! Thank you, Beau. I truly needed that.:jim:
Thank you for the Jim smilie!

*Falls over*
Sorry about that...

bethspice! said:
What a Christmas this has been here at MC so far!!! Wow! I wish I had the time to write as I have a little idea too, but I don't know if it will happen.
It really HAS been a fantastic Christmas!!! I have been reading many great fanfics which inspired this one, including your old one with Wanda and the Gifts-of-the-Magi inspired ending!

Love to all!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
What the... who the... WHAT YEAR IS IT?! Is this some sort of reverse Rip Van Winkle thing where I travel back to 2005 when Beau writing fan-fic was still relevant? There is so much wrong with this situation... but so much very, very right. Holy crap, Beau, this is beautiful. I teared up at the end when Beauregard opened his present. My goodness... I don't think it can get more perfect than that. Honestly, I don't know if it can get more perfect than this beautiful little story. It reminds me of a silent film... beautifully organized and strung together and performed--because that's what you are when you write, a performer. I've said it before, I'll say it again, you, sir are one of the funniest, most clever people I know, and it shows here. I love, love, love this. Delightful. Descriptive. Warm. Wonderful.

Now someone send me back to 2011 when Beau doesn't post at all and I don't have to get all sentimental like this.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
On the third fanfic I've read today...
I give to Bo three wisereaders a-following your fanfic star.

Extremely to read something new from your pen sir. Please, keep it coming with more in the future.

Puckrox

Reaction score
What a wonderful piece of work! A great way to end my Christmas. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks Ryan, Thanks Edmond, Thanks Punkrocker (Wait, what's your name again?)

Puckrox

Reaction score
Oh dear, there's one I've never heard before. :big_grin: