Let's see your Whatnots

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Here are my 2 Muppet WhatNots complete with some new Muppet Clothes!
I still have not come up with names for them both...if any one has some good name ideas I will be happy to accept.
Louisa and Chuck! :big_grin: Ha ha, I dunno, but I LOVE their hoodies!! I almost got that green Kermit one last time we were at Target, but for some INSANE reason I passed. Next time for sure, assuming their still in stock of course... which they probably aren't.

Cheers! Great Whatnots everybody! I'll try to upload my Sons' soon.
:smile:
Anthony

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Oh my god, I wish I had those hoodies. But both your whatnots are so great!
Thank you!!! I found them at WalMart and LOVED them. Plus I bought some for my soon to be 3 year old daughter and also 2 sets of Muppet pajamas (1 of Kermit and 1 of the core gang) for her for Christmas. TOO CUTE! The hoodies you see on my What Nots are size 12M plus they both come with t-shirts under. The Kermit hoodie has a black printed tshirt with the muppets on it and the other hoodie has a pink tshirt with Piggy's Face on it.

HootsytheOwl

Reaction score
Hey Tiki....

So, the Whatnot Kit Muppet is about a 12 month size? I've gotten one for my birthday, and am going to be buying clothing for the different characters I come up with out of all the bits in the box.
Hope to hear back from you soon.

your friend,
Kitt

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
Looking good!!
I just got my Whatnot monster and I'm modifying him now. I just got to get some fur to make some eye brows and he will be done. I unfortunately forgot to take pics of him before I modified him, but he will look nothing like when I got him.
Keep those pics coming.
Lynn