Where should I send my audition tape for NBC's Next Door Neighbors?

Gorg

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post here, so I should introduce myself first, my name is Joey Neal and I am an 11 year old and as you might of heard, NBC is making a new show by Jim Henson called the New Neighbor. If you havent heard about it, let me give you the rundown. Its about a family moving into a new house and finding out there neighbors are a family of puppets. Well, here's the thing.I made an audition to puppeteer a puppet, but I don't know NBC's E-Mail adress. If one of you could tell me, I would be very grateful.

From,
Gorg

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post here, so I should introduce myself first, my name is Joey Neal and I am an 11 year old and as you might of heard, NBC is making a new show by Jim Henson called the New Neighbor. If you havent heard about it, let me give you the rundown. Its about a family moving into a new house and finding out there neighbors are a family of puppets. Well, here's the thing.I made an audition to puppeteer a puppet, but I don't know NBC's E-Mail adress. If one of you could tell me, I would be very grateful.

From,
Gorg
I checked NBC's website and they discourage people sending them material.They have a "now casting" section, but new Neighbor isnt there.Have you tried posting the audition to Henson's? Go to their website and click on employment for address.

Gorg

Reaction score
Thanks Muppetperson!
I will try it right now.

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
"Next Door Neighbors" is still in development. I don't think they even have a finalized script yet. Give it some time. And, as Muppetperson said, Henson is always accepting puppeteer auditions. They are one of the few companies that accept unsolicited (as in, no agent, independent) auditions! So jump on that!

Good luck.