BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Me too! And he asked me if he should take it! I know he's nervous about pinning himself down to a career, but 55k is a lot of dough. Plus he gets cheap toiletries and stuff, which would be enough incentive to take the job for me.

We Got Us

Reaction score
The call at seven this morning from a friend in New York City telling us he was coming by for a visit. ME: "Ok, great. See you then." >falls back to sleep< >wakes up like she was hit by lightening< "OMYGOSH! I'm in charge of the house now! NOOOO...!!"

Puckrox

Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance. Who's Fred Phelps?
He's the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church. I think all religions are entitled to believe in whatever the heck they want, but this church pretty much just goes around and promotes hate. They're the ones who picket soldier's funerals. They're just... not good people... which is hard for me to say, because I like to think everyone is good deep down. But watching interviews and footage of them talking, it's just frustrating to no end.

We Got Us

Reaction score
He's the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church. I think all religions are entitled to believe in whatever the heck they want, but this church pretty much just goes around and promotes hate. They're the ones who picket soldier's funerals. They're just... not good people... which is hard for me to say, because I like to think everyone is good deep down. But watching interviews and footage of them talking, it's just frustrating to no end.
I agree. As a Presbyterian with many many Baptist friends and family, they are really corrupt and driven on anger. Icky. And not doing much to make Christians and Christianity look good. At. All.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing a clip of Andy Griffith (and Liz Sheridan) doing an implied sex scene for a new movie...

Not only has my childhood been raped, but so has my life. :cry:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Seeing a clip of Andy Griffith (and Liz Sheridan) doing an implied sex scene for a new movie...

Not only has my childhood been raped, but so has my life. :cry:
WHAT? EEeeewwwww...... excuse me while I go barf. That's like my great-grandp-eewwwwwww. Thank you for that mind picture. Shortly before bed. *scrubs brain*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kirstie Alley dressed up like a fairy.

Then again, Kirstie Alley, period.

Lola p

Reaction score
someone picked a booger, looked at it, then looked at me, then she scrubbed it on me!:eek: and of corse, to make matters worse, i have a very weak stomach when i am eating, so i puked. all. over. the.place. it was horrible...... ewww!!!:stick_out_tongue: