Walter Emoticon

What Muppet emoticon would YOU like to see the most?

• Total voters

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Here's Walter! (I used Scooter as a base..that way he's transparent and the right size)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
It looks great! My only suggestion is whitening the top part of his eyes - I know they're his eyebrows but he looks a little manic, and not in the fun way :embarrassed: But he's wonderful!

Walter

Reaction score
Okay, I fixed him up a bit:

We just uploaded a whole bunch of new emoticons earlier this year:
:fishy::cluck::skeptical::ouch::grr::news::oops::electric::laugh::dreamy::sigh::drool::jim:
We have to draw the line somewhere. Maybe that can be revisited in the distant future, but right now please enjoy the many smileys we already have. I took a lot of care and consideration making them over the years. :zany:
Wow, Good Job! I know it may sound late, but I never knew it was you who made them! You did a great job capturing the characters likeness' in mini form.

Oh, and nice suit in your profile pic! it reminds me of Walter's halloween costume:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay, I fixed him up a bit:

Wow, Good Job! I know it may sound late, but I never knew it was you who made them! You did a great job capturing the characters likeness' in mini form.

Oh, and nice suit in your profile pic! it reminds me of Walter's halloween costume:smile:
Thanks! Yeah, Walter totally stole my look. Hahaha! :wink:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Thank you walter, soooo much! That is AWESOME! The emoticon collection is now complete. :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
We just uploaded a whole bunch of new emoticons earlier this year:
:fishy::cluck::skeptical::ouch::grr::news::oops::electric::laugh::dreamy::sigh::drool::jim:
We have to draw the line somewhere. Maybe that can be revisited in the distant future, but right now please enjoy the many smileys we already have. I took a lot of care and consideration making them over the years. :zany:
I'm sorry! I didn't realize you made them. They are AWESOME. Thanks for repliying! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
"Hi, I'm Tom Servo, and I vote for Thog, Deadly, Walter, and 80's Robot."
:batty: Vhat about Crow and Gypsy... Can ve count on their wotes for Uncle D?
:grr: Yeah, we need another monster on the team.
:scary: Agreed.
*Campaigns for his roomie to get an icon of his own too.

And thanks Jamie, the icons we have already are always :super:.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
And here's the Crow. Complete set of main bots. I'll do Cambot someday. Use them if you want em!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I want an emoticon of Dudley Do-Right eating an everything bagel!

If you don't make one now, I'll badger you until I completely forget about doing it. :electric: