Rowlf Merchandise

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Since he's my favorite Muppet (non-Fraggle category), I was curious if there was any merchandise produced recently involving Rowlf. I've found this T-shirt which I absolutely positively incredibly want, but is there anything else? Despite the fact that I am a 21-year old man, I would really like a Rowlf stuffed animal. Judge me all you want, but he's so cute.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
As a fellow Rowlf lover (Rowlf fans unite!!), let me tell you, it's next to impossible to find stuff - my wonderful husband got me a stuffed Rowlf from the 80's off of Ebay last year and I don't even want to know what he spent on it - your best bet is likely checking Ebay, that's the only place I've seen any Rowlf stuff. Hope that helps a bit!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
There is a group shot tshirt from spencers that has rowlf. It is $19.99.

See below:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
As a fellow Rowlf lover (Rowlf fans unite!!), let me tell you, it's next to impossible to find stuff - my wonderful husband got me a stuffed Rowlf from the 80's off of Ebay last year and I don't even want to know what he spent on it - your best bet is likely checking Ebay, that's the only place I've seen any Rowlf stuff. Hope that helps a bit!
That's too bad there isn't any stuff of him, I assumed he was popular enough to have a stuffed toy made recently. Maybe if the new movie is a big enough hit, something will be produced. Till then, it's off to ebay!

beaker

Reaction score
I believe the last Rowlf merch was from 2003, with the Palisades tux figure, the Star Bucks mini book mark plush and the German Mcdonalds mini plush. I too have been quick to grab anything with ol brown ears as its quite rare

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
ROWLF ROCKS!!! I've always loved that guy, and I still don't understand why he hasn't had any new plush release! :frown:

After my Son was born a few years ago, I knew he had to have a Rowlf, so I made him one!! I've thought about making more in varying sizes to sell to others, but I'm not sure if Disney would appreciate that, lol.

Give the link in my signature a look if you want to see the Rowlf I made for my Son! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I believe the last Rowlf merch was from 2003, with the Palisades tux figure, the Star Bucks mini book mark plush and the German Mcdonalds mini plush. I too have been quick to grab anything with ol brown ears as its quite rare
There was also a Baby Rowlf Bean Bag. I never managed to pick that one up.

And the Sababa miniplush set of Vets Hospital.. also I never got that one.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
After my Son was born a few years ago, I knew he had to have a Rowlf, so I made him one!! I've thought about making more in varying sizes to sell to others, but I'm not sure if Disney would appreciate that, lol.
You did a very good job, that stuffed animal looks awesome!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Thanks brother!! It was really fun to make as well. :big_grin:

Oh yeah! I managed to get the Baby Rowlf beanie when those were at Target. Ah, how I was looking forward to the full-sized plushie of him. Ugh, the curse of Rowlf merch. :frown:

Palisades' Backstage Rowlf is my most favorite figure of all time!!! Well, next to all my coolest R2-D2's and City of Death 4th Doctor. My top three figures I guess, ha. :smile:

Wockawocka721

Reaction score
Nice to see some Rowlf fans!! He's always been one of my favorites when I was younger..not sure why really I was just drawn to him. Him playing the stuff out of that piano in the Muppets Take Manhattan flashback always gets me. Him petting a dog and singing Louis Armstrong is a tear-jerker. There isn't enough Rowlf merch to go around!

My aunt has the original Rowlf puppet from the 80's...needless to say I'm jealous haha