The RHLC!

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I'm actually in love with him. Like I literally looked at him and was like Gosh if I was a Muppet I'd date you. He's SOOOO cute! I'm not short or dark haired [in fact quite the opposite] but I'm an obsessed Muppet fan. I just wanted to hug him SO bad.
He seriously is just like love. I looked at him and from scene one I was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww . . .
:sigh: if only I could be a Muppet. I wanna be a Muppet and live in the world that is TV and movies. I do NOT want to live in the real world where it's all scary and dark and creepy. NOOO WAY! I wanna live in the world of Muppets.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yes, the movie is something everyone should go and see.

Scooter has a good-sized role. I wouldn't know if it's a decent-sized role, just, you know, his normal assistant self.
The one sequence that really shows Scooter off is, thanks to Slackbot's drawing in her own Fan Art thread, during the theater cleaning-up montage to the tune of We Built This City.
He also gets a line in the finale reprisal of Life's A Happy Song, so there's that to look forward to.
Oh, and the part where he fills in for Kermit where he says he's just a behind-the-scenes guy. And the trick Kermit tells him about facing a crowd of people.

So hope this helps Erin, happy holidays to you and yours.
Oooh, sounds fab. And "We Built This City-" I love that song.

And thanks for the good wishes, Ed, and same to you. :wink:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
The line about hosting that Kermit says is SO funny I almost died in the theater I was laughing so hard.
The other thing I remember was sitting in the theater sharing a large popcorn with my bestie [eating majority of it myself :wink:] thinking about Scooter and how he sold popcorn in the movie theater in TMTM. I also remembered all the scenes Richard preformed involving popcorn. Later finding out, the reason they put him in scenes with it all the time, was because he liked it so much. But who doesn't love popcorn. Seriously?
So, I was totally enjoying the fact that I was watching Scooter and eating popcorn and just generally having a great time with Muppet humor. I'm so excited because I'm viewing it for the second time tonight.

Puckrox

Reaction score
So both GoboDeadly95 and shinycelebi225 both share the same avatar, which lead me to believe it was the same person having a conversation with themself. Oh blonde moments.

Lola p

Reaction score
went on saterday and LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! anybody else like the part when scooter goes on stage to host?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
went on saterday and LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! anybody else like the part when scooter goes on stage to host?
Yup, loved that. I said elsewhere that I really thought it was in line with Scooter's personality. He's not sure how to host a show so Kermit tells him to picture the audience naked. Scooter takes this a little too literally and thinks this is a requirement of hosting duties. After that's done, he's perfectly confident he can continue as host, lol. Sort of that logical illogic Scooter occasionally exhibited, lol.

Lola p

Reaction score
anothe rscene i liked was when the lights came back on.. with wayne and wanda lol

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Robert finished my collection of Muppet movies/series for Christmas this year!! He got me TMS Season 3, The Muppets Christmas Carol, and The Muppets Letters to Santa. Two of them (TMSS3 & TMLtS) had printable tickets to see "The Muppets" in theaters!! FOR FREE.

We are so terribly poor right now, it's not even funny...:embarrassed:

Doing a newspaper route is NOT FREAKING WORTH IT. We drive a 2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab (I know, I know; a behemoth of a truck! - It has a 5.4 ft bed on it!) And we drive about 50 miles every day. Add on an additional 25-30 random miles for 3 weeks out of each month; 35-40 miles for one of those weeks...that adds up to about 1,510-1,640 miles each month. We clock about 18,120-19,680 miles each year.

We supposed to only be driving about 12,000-13,000 miles per year. Luckily the insurance company allowed Dottie (Robert's mother) to lie on the insurance policy. He's on their insurance policy (AARP prices, his dad is 70) to get lower rates anyways...it would have gone up $1,000 if it was rated at our realistic mileage!! ....this route is h**l on the truck too. We've gone through 4 sets of tires, and we just recently had to have the alternator replaced...oh happy day.