Has anyone found a way to watch "The Muppets" on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaker

Reaction score
I usally don't like to torrent movies.
Most torrent movies that I have, I own on DVD or VHS already, so I already own it.
Also I agree with beaker. It's on the big screen, and not for that much longer so
1) You should go while you can
2) Show support for The Muppets
I don't think I would pirate a Muppet movie. I can't stand thinking that I'm stealing from the Muppets
Well I don't agree completely. I support people downloading Muppet Season 4 and 5, Muppet Babies, Muppets tonight, and rare specials like Muppets @WDW and ESPECIALLY the full uncut MFC(which is on there) since Disney refuses to release those.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Uh, I and everyone I know have been torrenting since 2004. It's just fearmongering to say there could be any reprocussions. A lot of rare movies like Song of the South, tv shows, etc are on there that cant be seen either way

Its easy to tell which files are sketchy from people's comments and running a scan of the file.

The TOP five reasons NOT to torrent "The Muppets" 2011 for people in America(I understand if youre in the UK and have to see it badly before February)

1. Its a film that demands to be seen in theaters

2. We gotta show all the support to the Muppets we can. Yeah, its massive cash cow juggernaut Disney, but the Muppets have been underground for so long

3. The Muppets on the giant screen, you cant beat it

4. ANY file out right now would be a poor cam job. I agree, that when the proper dvd rip goes online I can see people downloading. I will download it in order to get great pic scans and scour for easter eggs, but Im also buying the dvd the day it comes out.

A street vendor, honestly? Yeah lets just go up to random street hustlas "yo man, you got dat new Muppets? I need my fix bad!"
Well what did you want me to say? Yes, go forth and download that movie this instant? I support you not paying money to see a movie we all want to succeed so badly? The chances of even finding a bootlegger on the street is pretty slim anyway. I'm no angel when it comes to downloading stuff :stick_out_tongue: I'm building a nice collection of Roms :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Well I don't agree completely. I support people downloading Muppet Season 4 and 5, Muppet Babies, Muppets tonight, and rare specials like Muppets @WDW and ESPECIALLY the full uncut MFC(which is on there) since Disney refuses to release those.
Well of course! Disney's taking years to realease TMS season 4-5 that there's no way I'm waiting for them to release it already, I'll download it myself! Muppets in WDW is one I'm actually need to download, in my opinion, that's one of my top five Muppet productions

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
well i mean im not a little innocent man who doesnt have torrents of movies and uncut muppet stuff..i mean more its prob best unwise publicly announce it if you are doing it

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I think there were a lot of important things said here about pirating in general so I suggest we not delete the thread. However, perhaps we can conclude by saying that out of respect to the copyright holders, the performers, and all the other professionals who worked on the movie, we will take the official stance that pirating is bad; Muppets is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.