Has anyone found a way to watch "The Muppets" on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Sorry muppetlover123, I called the Pirated Movie Police. You're in hot water now.

Seriously though, I myself have illegally download exactly 1 movie from the internet, and it's since been deleted from my computer. It was DC Comic's Crisis on Two Earths animated movie. Usually when there's a movie I like I prefer to support it by seeing it in theaters. I've seen The Muppets in theaters twice so far, plan on seeing it in theaters a 3rd time if I can convince my brother to go.

beaker

Reaction score
Those websites are full of viruses and your ISP will see you do it, and legal action can be taken against you if the company really wants to.

Your best bet is find a bootleg from a vendor off the street honestly
Uh, I and everyone I know have been torrenting since 2004. It's just fearmongering to say there could be any reprocussions. A lot of rare movies like Song of the South, tv shows, etc are on there that cant be seen either way

Its easy to tell which files are sketchy from people's comments and running a scan of the file.

The TOP five reasons NOT to torrent "The Muppets" 2011 for people in America(I understand if youre in the UK and have to see it badly before February)

1. Its a film that demands to be seen in theaters

2. We gotta show all the support to the Muppets we can. Yeah, its massive cash cow juggernaut Disney, but the Muppets have been underground for so long

3. The Muppets on the giant screen, you cant beat it

4. ANY file out right now would be a poor cam job. I agree, that when the proper dvd rip goes online I can see people downloading. I will download it in order to get great pic scans and scour for easter eggs, but Im also buying the dvd the day it comes out.

5. The audience reaction alone is worth the price. AND that AMAZING new toy story short small fry

A street vendor, honestly? Yeah lets just go up to random street hustlas "yo man, you got dat new Muppets? I need my fix bad!"

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i just figured out that u cant discuss piracy on forums im sorry guys

beaker

Reaction score
im anixous and wondering if theres streaming or a download that u can get for the muppets ?
I know you're probably just a kid, but have your parents take you to see it or another guardian/relative. I sadly saw the Muppet movie on an old beta vhs when I was little, and wish I had been old enough to see it when it was in theaters.

Enjoy it the way it was meant to be seen!

Most theaters are $5 on Tuesdays, and $5 for the first showing of every day of the week.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I'm pretty frugal and am not beneath saving a buck or two. But I'm trying to figure out why a Muppet fan would get around paying to see a movie when we're all trying so hard to make the Muppets profitable again.

Now, muppetlover123 I don't know your situation so please don't think I'm judging. I would just hope that genuine Muppet fans wouldn't be a part of pirating a Muppet movie.
Seriously. There's several threads on MC about how we all hope The Muppets is successful so we get more muppet projects. And then somebody on here doesn't want to pay the $7 to see it in the theater or wait until it comes out on DVD! SUPPORT THE MUPPETS!!!!
:mad:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I usally don't like to torrent movies.
Most torrent movies that I have, I own on DVD or VHS already, so I already own it.
Also I agree with beaker. It's on the big screen, and not for that much longer so
1) You should go while you can
2) Show support for The Muppets
I don't think I would pirate a Muppet movie. I can't stand thinking that I'm stealing from the Muppets

beaker

Reaction score
just a word of warning its never a good idea to publicly annouce your on the hunt for a torrent or illegal download of a movie....its your choice yes but you never know who is lurking around reading these posts
It's so true. I made a snarky comment about how I didn't agree with Obama about one of his policies, next thing I knew my apple laptop was glowing red with a function I never noticed and men in black showing up at my door the next morning interrogating me!

I'm pretty frugal and am not beneath saving a buck or two. But I'm trying to figure out why a Muppet fan would get around paying to see a movie when we're all trying so hard to make the Muppets profitable again.

Now, muppetlover123 I don't know your situation so please don't think I'm judging. I would just hope that genuine Muppet fans wouldn't be a part of pirating a Muppet movie.
It's true, a lot of people think "Oh, it's Disney". But like a city or state election, every vote counts. Every ticket sale is going to make Hollis and the execs along with perspective licensees, perspective producers, outside companies who could partner up, etc stand notice.

Also it's just fun to see each audiences reaction, because each showing is a different experience I noticed. Even if someone is really poor on here, they usually have $5 specials with most theaters.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Seriously. There's several threads on MC about how we all hope The Muppets is successful so we get more muppet projects. And then somebody on here doesn't want to pay the $7 to see it in the theater or wait until it comes out on DVD! SUPPORT THE MUPPETS!!!!
:mad:
Sorry, but I think you quoted the wrong person.
Cindy was saying how we shouldn't pirate movies

Status
Not open for further replies.