It's Time To Dress Up Right

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, a diva has got to know - what are you wearing to "meet" The Muppets? Are you going over the top Muppified or playing it cool with just some Muppet socks? Going retro with a parody t-shirt? Or maybe a Muppet beanie?

Here it is the eve of The Muppets movie and I honestly cannot decide what to wear. It has to have the essence of Miss Piggy whatever I do, but I'm just not sure if I want to go whole hog. LOL

What are you going to wear? Give us the inside scoop. Maybe post a pic here after you go so we can all be inspired!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Great thread Cindy - I've been planning my Muppety outfit all week. I'm wearing Jamie (Frogboy)'s winning Threadless t-shirt, simple jeans, a frog necklace (it's not Kermit but it's still a frog) and I'll be carrying my "I Love Kermit" bag I got a few years back. I'll try to get a picture!

Curious as to others responses too!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
I'll be in my Link Hogthrob attire (vintage Pigs in Space drape shirt, and my homemade Link Hogthrob beanie mainly) . Thus, let moi not forget her vintage tin Pigs in Space lunchbox with matching thermo. <3

...oh-- I'll also bring in a hand-held mirror to fit into Link's archetype... so I can admire my beautiful vistage. Mhm... LOL! Though I already have about two compact mirrors in my purse. <3

I'll take pics if I can. Too bad the weather's not going to corporate tomorrow night. :mad:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
does anyone know what i should wear i thought about bringing one of my puppets

Reaction score
My "Babewatch" parody shirt and the homemade kermit pajamas that I got two Christmases ago. Psyched!

12Medbe

Reaction score
*looks at the clock*

It's time to get things started!