Your Thoughts: The Muppets Original Soundtrack

What is your favorite song from The Muppets soundtrack?

• The Muppet Show Theme - The Muppets

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Life's a Happy Song - Jason Segel, Amy Adams and Walter

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Pictures In My Head - Kermit and The Muppets

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard - Paul Simon

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Rainbow Connection - The Moopets

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • We Built This City - Starship

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Me Party - Amy Adams and Miss Piggy

• Let's Talk about Me - Chris Cooper

• Man or Muppet - Jason Segel and Walter

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Smells Like Teen Spirit - The Muppet Barbershop Quartet

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Forget You - Camilla and the Chickens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rainbow Connection - The Muppets

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • The Whistling Caruso - Andrew Bird

• Life's a Happy Song Finale - Entire Cast

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Mahna Mahna - Mahna Mahna and The Two Snowths

• Total voters

Frogster

Reaction score
I don't think it is. It doesn't sound extremely like her, plus at that point in the movie she's yet to be introduced.
Oh she's definitely been introduced by the time the telethon starts

Puckrox

Reaction score
Oh she's definitely been introduced by the time the telethon starts
Oh. For some reason in my mind "The Muppet Theme" was at the very beginning of the movie. Never mind! It could be like her (though I still don't think it sounds like her, but I've been wrong once so far).

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Anyone else find it somewhat disappointing that they used a prerecording of the first season opener when the other four sounded so much better? It's alright, but this theme song sounds rushed.?
to me it doesnt have the umph that the muppet theme show should have but i agree its ok but not the greatest.....after seeing the movie i have to say though in context of the film these songs are great...i love Man or Muppet

and i wish we got the movie version of built this city

Pictures in my head had me and my friend Ray crying...imagine to big Men crying to Muppet songs...such a bonding moment

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I bought the soundtrack yesterday afternoon, but I haven't listened to it yet! I just can't bring myself to hear anything spoilery song-wise (besides what they sang on Dancing With the Stars last week, oops!). We're not going to the theatre today, but rather tomorrow on Thanksgiving Day. We (my family and our extended family, a group of 13!) figure that it won't be too packed that day, as most people will be at home, then we're all coming back to our house for dinner and a bunch of Muppet Christmas movies and specials! You can be sure we'll also be listening to the new soundtrack too, probably even on the way home from the movies, lol.

YAYYY!!! :smile:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Pictures in my head had me and my friend Ray crying...imagine to big Men crying to Muppet songs...such a bonding moment
Definately my favorite song on the album. Though, I made the mistake of listening to it for the first time whilst behind the wheel. Thankfully, Fozzie's line came in before the waterworks started. Bawling + Driving = Not good.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
ive been listening to it all day waiting til 5 30 to go see the movie:smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Now that I've seen the film, I must say I enjoyed all the songs. The only one I really didn't care was "Let's Talk About Me", that's not my cup of tea, also I'm not very familiar with Chris Cooper, so I wasn't in on the joke really of him doing a rap.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i really love Man or Muppet in the film (just got back from third vewing) its just awesome seeing it....side nore i really hope the score comes out as well