Muppet Film and TV References

Drtooth

Reaction score
From The Cleveland Show, "Nightmare on Grace Street" episode...

Donnie, an annoying guy who wants to be Cleveland's friend, but Cleveland always blows him off tries hanging out with the Browns when they're trick or treating. At one house, Donnie jumps out and yells something to the extent of..

"Trick or Trout! Ha HA ha Ha! No seriously, we want candy not fish...unless they're Swedish Fish [puts finger under nose like a mustache and does a bad Swedish Chef impersonation" Borkidy smorkdy borky doo..."

or something like that. Point is, he did a bad Swedish Chef accent.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Before someone watches this episode several years from now and posts it a HUNDRED times...

The Swedish Chef was drawn into tonight's Simpsons in a dream Marge has. He was also in the promotional photo.

beaker

Reaction score
Just saw the Modern Family episode where it starts off where the couple is getting into an argument with a dad about letting his kids see a violent horror film...then they realize oops, they accidentally were in the wrong theater...showing the new Muppet movie! Too hilarious! I swear Modern Family is one of the best newerish tv shows.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Just saw the Modern Family episode where it starts off where the couple is getting into an argument with a dad about letting his kids see a violent horror film...then they realize oops, they accidentally were in the wrong theater...showing the new Muppet movie! Too hilarious! I swear Modern Family is one of the best newerish tv shows.
Love that episode. And Lily's reaction later. "You saw the Muppets without me?" Priceless.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
What episode is this?? I have got to see this!

Drtooth

Reaction score
(don't see why this is unstickyed)

Here's an older one. From the 1996 Casper cartoon episode Three Ghosts and a Baby, Casper's regression therapy from Dr. Harvey turns him into a baby ghost. To which Dr. Harvey says, "Casper! You gotta turn back! The Muppet Babies will sue our pants off!"