The Muppets Movie Reviews

bluebomber95

Reaction score
I think time to let it sink in is good for all of you who saw it. When I first saw Toy Story 3 for the first time back on June 18, 2010, I wasn't sure what to make of it. The incinerator scene was so dark, as were some other parts of the movie--making me think it didn't belong with the other two movies. But, now I love it as much as 1 and 2. You're never really too sure of your feelings after going so long since the last movie, not to mention the sheer amount of hype that's been created. So, I think it's best to let it sink in.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Okay, let's just state it for future reference:

Rizzo and Robin are in the movie, just not prominent.
They are in it, But Robin and Rizzo are tiny!! They should have brought them up close! You can't pause and look around the frame in a moive theatre!!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I loved it...very emotional movie. There wasn't much that I had a problem with in it and it seemed very classic muppets. It is the best muppet movie since Great Muppet Caper in my mind (I never really liked muppets take Manhattan all that much). THey really do hit the emotionans a lot in this though so I can see how that might not apeal to some muppet fans. I loved it though...my children loved it too.
How'd you see it.
I also saw it. I think Jack Black was WAY more than just a cameo. He basically starred in it!

matleo

Reaction score
while not trying to beat a dead horse, or take sides, I am going step in here and remind everyone that this is a family friendly forum. Let's keep it civil. I believe the song in question, as listed on the muppet soundtrack, is called "Forget You" and it would probably be best for all parties concerned if that's the way we refer to it here.

fragglerockr

Reaction score
Muppetfan123,

Sadly, I have not. I had the opportunity to go on the 17th but I turned it down because I have a group of theatre friends/Muppet fans that are going on this Wed. night. I've been following the reviews to see how it's been doing (trying to avoid spoiler-ish stuff). I've been hoping that the movie does well so we can see more new Muppet Projects. So far, it's looking good. Even the critical reviews are still fairly positive which is great!

I'm going to be going down to Disney World in a couple of weeks so I'm curious to see how things are going for in-park promotions. It will still be in theaters and hopefully going strong. Hopefully this will be the catalyst that Disney needs to keep The Muppets vibrant and current (crossing fingers).

Thanks for asking!

fragglerockr

Reaction score
while not trying to beat a dead horse, or take sides, I am going step in here and remind everyone that this is a family friendly forum. Let's keep it civil. I believe the song in question, as listed on the muppet soundtrack, is called "Forget You" and it would probably be best for all parties concerned if that the way we refer to it here.
I liked what some else called it, "Cluck You". I think it was more fitting to Camilla and the Chickens.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Muppetfan123,

Sadly, I have not. I had the opportunity to go on the 17th but I turned it down because I have a group of theatre friends/Muppet fans that are going on this Wed. night. I've been following the reviews to see how it's been doing (trying to avoid spoiler-ish stuff). I've been hoping that the movie does well so we can see more new Muppet Projects. So far, it's looking good. Even the critical reviews are still fairly positive which is great!

I'm going to be going down to Disney World in a couple of weeks so I'm curious to see how things are going for in-park promotions. It will still be in theaters and hopefully going strong. Hopefully this will be the catalyst that Disney needs to keep The Muppets vibrant and current (crossing fingers).

Thanks for asking!
I would probably do the same thing, I would love to go with fans but I wouldn't go with fans even if I saw it on the 23rd so I decided to go on the 17th and I did love it!
Defianley worth the 3 years I've been waiting for this

matleo

Reaction score
I liked what some else called it, "Cluck You". I think it was more fitting to Camilla and the Chickens.
eeeeeeehhhh...while Ryan's title (or was it Joe's?) was clever (and funny) I think even that kind of stretches the bounds of what's 'appropriate' for the forum. But I'm not a moderator, just an ordinary concerned citizen.