The Muppets Movie Reviews

cahuenga

Reaction score
Whats Jerry Nelson collaboration with the movie??? and is liza minelli in it?? thanks!!!

matleo

Reaction score
Yeah, except for, you know, in The Great Muppet Caper. The only Jim Henson directed installment and all.
I think they meant in this move they never get arrested. There was a bit in one of the trailers that showed them in jail that is not in the final film.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
Just got home from a screening here in Maryland. I enjoyed it very much, and cannot wait to go to the midnight screening. (I didn't get my screening passes until last night and had already bought midnight tickets).

I will come up with more of a review after seeing it again, but right now I am just so pleased to see the Muppets back on the big screen. I thought it had a good mix of laughter and heart. Again, I'm going to let this sink in and see it again before really reviewing it, but right now my feelings are it was pretty fantastic.

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
I just got back from a screening in Chicago. I'm afraid I have to really give the film time to sink in and reflect on it. My initial reaction was not so great. There were a few lines that really had me cringing (that or I'm a Muppet purist, not sure).

I'm going to another advanced screening Monday night, so maybe seeing it again will help.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I loved it...very emotional movie. There wasn't much that I had a problem with in it and it seemed very classic muppets. It is the best muppet movie since Great Muppet Caper in my mind (I never really liked muppets take Manhattan all that much). THey really do hit the emotionans a lot in this though so I can see how that might not apeal to some muppet fans. I loved it though...my children loved it too.

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
I loved it...very emotional movie. There wasn't much that I had a problem with in it and it seemed very classic muppets. It is the best muppet movie since Great Muppet Caper in my mind (I never really liked muppets take Manhattan all that much). THey really do hit the emotionans a lot in this though so I can see how that might not apeal to some muppet fans. I loved it though...my children loved it too.
I thought it was a very emotional movie, but some lines in it just seemed so out of character.