Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm glad people are calling a 1800 number for Disney, but we NEED to find someone who can get in touch with someone who knows what's going down. Someone higher up.
I think so too. It couldn't hurt to ask someone higher up and show our enthusiasm. :cool:

Reaction score
Isn't Disney going to roll out a new line of Star Wars-themed Muppet action figures later this year? I doubt Lucas would okay THAT but not the release of the Mark Hamill episode.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I said that before. Logically, there's a different rights to be negotiated, but I still don;t buy that's the hold up when Disney and Lucas have had too good of a relationship together to screw it up with character rights to an episode of something that Disney owns. Also, especially, when they gave the same character rights to SW for the 40th anniversary DVD collection.

I mean, not only do they have a Disneyworld theme park attraction, they renovated it this year AND made a commercial with all the characters, even Admiral "It's a TRAP!" Akbar. There's logic, but I don't see that being the hold up.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I never said that is THE reason, I said it COULD be a reason. And again it doesn't matter what their relationship is. Contractual rights for a theme park, and contractual rights for home video are two very different things and involved different legal issues. Perhaps something with the home video market may be the reason.

jerlgrain

Reaction score
I do hope Disney puts out Season 4 somewhat soon. Otherwise it sounds like it may be show that is never completely released on DVD.

Looking forward to learning more info here in the future... hopefully soon!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
if walters saying it in his interview then i think it might happen

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
I haven't seen the evidence to back this up, and I don't see any listings online... but my friend said he got an ad for a store (don't know what store) that had Muppet Show season 4 listed for release November 8th. He said the image was Gonzo packaging. That would make sense because we all saw the image at D23 2009 of Gonzo packaging, but I can't believe that NOBODY would know it was going to be released as soon as tomorrow. If anyone has heard anything to support this, please post!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Bull. TVshowsonDVD would have at least had to have broke the news well over 2 months in advance. Even the Disney sites would have had word then.