What is your favorite Muppet Show Sketch

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I thought this would be fun.
What is your favorite song or sketch for The Muppet Show?
Non including, Vetenarians Hospital, Pigs in Space or At the Dance

Misskermie

Reaction score
I like Miss Piggy and Foo Foo the wonder dog. I think it was hilarious!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------
:news: Need you ask?

But anything with the lab boys or the Chef is sure to get my attention as well, as far as regular skits went.

What about non-returning (i.e. one-time) bits? Hard to name even a top ten faves for those...currently I think mine would be the bit during the Rich Little ep where Lenny the Lizard is eating worms on a wall...until he encounters a really, really loooong worm...
---------------------

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
-----------------------

But anything with the lab boys or the Chef is sure to get my attention as well, as far as regular skits went.

What about non-returning (i.e. one-time) bits? Hard to name even a top ten faves for those...currently I think mine would be the bit during the Rich Little ep where Lenny the Lizard is eating worms on a wall...until he encounters a really, really loooong worm...
---------------------
That is what I meant, the non returning ones.
I forgot to write that when I posted that

tutter_fan

Reaction score
-----------------------

---------------------
You said it! Anything involving the Newsman or the Swedish Chef was my favorite sketches, but I also liked the songs that Dr. Teeth & The Electric Mayhem did.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
The "tally bananas" sketch always makes me laugh - hard. It's just great :smile:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Another great sketch is the one in my siggy.

KingR76

Reaction score
My favourite Muppet Show sketch? Gosh thats like asking how longs a piece of string :smile: I have so many favourite ones.

dwmckim

Reaction score
My favourite Muppet Show sketch? Gosh thats like asking how longs a piece of string :smile: I have so many favourite ones.
So just get yerself a shorter piece o' string.