Fozzie Illustration

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
*sob*

I agree with GonzoLover85. If you aren't going to finish the complete work, I'm with Jamie, hopefully you can salvage what you've already completed and send out a "this is where it stands" kind of thing to us fans.
Exactly. Maybe you can turn the piece into an "in progress" example of how you work and what you do to make these beautiful compositions. I would love to see a finished piece, but you've put in too many hours to completely shelve this wonderful work completely. :eek:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
Hear, hear! I can understand running out of gas, but don't throw any of it away! Your art is gorgeous and speaks well of your talent -- not to mention, is appreciated by all of us here! Let it stand "as is." We can't ask for more than that, and thank you for what you've done! :smile:

-------------------

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Maybe, instead of filling in those extra seats in the theater with the other Muppets you would have drawn, just throw in some empty seats to show the full theater.???
Even if people in the front row aren't totally complete.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Your work is miles better than anything promotional materials Disney's been producing lately and it would be a shame not to salvage something of your incredible efforts.

Maybe you could take what you have and retrofit the composition for use as a postcard-sized image or something lower resolution for a redbubble tee shirt.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
GORGEOUS! And I'm not even especially a Janice fan!

Glad you haven't given up on it! Do as much or as little as you want...but would you pretty please consider offering the individual images as T-shirt designs on Redbubble or Cafepress? Plleeeeeeezzzee?
-----------------

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I thought this project had been canned! I cannot WAIT for the finished piece! The detail on Janice's hair is awesome. :smile: