"The Muppets" Final Parody Trailer On-line

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
I am so looking forward to this movie only 3 weeks away and who knows i may even wear my Animal T-shirt and hat

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I am so looking forward to this movie only 3 weeks away!
We are all!
I am so excited!!
We should (Muppet Central Forum Members) all meet up at a particular theatre and all watch it together, I have got to see this movie with a Muppet Fan!!
None of my freinds are Muppet fans, I gotta find someone

beaker

Reaction score
We are all!
I am so excited!!
We should (Muppet Central Forum Members) all meet up at a particular theatre and all watch it together, I have got to see this movie with a Muppet Fan!!
None of my freinds are Muppet fans, I gotta find someone
I know how you feel! I wish I had Muppet loving friends. Heck I'd seriously love to find a date for the movie(hence why I wear more and more Muppet shirts when Im at shows, shopping, etc)

dwmckim

Reaction score
A tip: if possible (i.e. work/schedule/transportation doesn't interfere) see the movie at the debut showing in your area and wear something very Muppety. Look to see who else is there dressed in Muppet finery...and perhaps discover local Muppet freaks near you previous not known about.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Big Voice: Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Jason The Segal? Amy Adams?
:smile::Wait, Wait, Stop, there are humans in this movie?
Big Voice: Wait, Wait Wait, Stop, are we doing a parody of our own parody trailer?
:smile::Yeah? Yeah!

OMG, That's when I busted out laughing!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I'm very sad that I won't be able to experience "Muppet Domination" where I am! :cry:

What's the "big anticipated thing" here instead? Not certain, because I don't keep up with movies these days, nor do I care about movies today (except for this, but it's not going to make it here) However, I do know that we've got a few crappy films coming soon, one of which is that stupid vampire romance flick based on a crummy novel that I'm too angry to even mention. (You know what I'm talking about). :grr::mad:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm very sad that I won't be able to experience "Muppet Domination" where I am! :cry:

What's the "big anticipated thing" here instead? Not certain, because I don't keep up with movies these days, nor do I care about movies today (except for this, but it's not going to make it here) However, I do know that we've got a few crappy films coming soon, one of which is that stupid vampire romance flick based on a crummy novel that I'm too angry to even mention. (You know what I'm talking about). :grr::mad:
Where are you, actually? Certain places get the movie months after we do.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Where are you, actually? Certain places get the movie months after we do.
I'm in Thailand, and I've already looked up movie schedules for next month and the next couple of months after that...looks like The Muppets will not make it here, period.

Bummer. :frown: