Fozzie Illustration

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------------------------
They ALL look amazing. I truly hope someone at Disney is paying attention. Ahem *coughcoughmerchandisinggeniusartcoughcough*

------------------------------------

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Sorry to be the barer of bad new but I have made the (hard!) decision to put this project to bed. There's a number of reason's behind my decision, the main one being lack of time but I've also lost enthusiasm for the project. There are a couple of characters that are nearly done, Piggy, Jim, Uncle Deadly, Marvin Suggs, Rizzo, Link, Strangepork, Zoot, Lips, Camilla, Janice and Rowlf that I may eventually get around to finishing off but the whole big piece is no longer going to happen.

Apologies for all the false hope but I thought it best that I let you know.

MANY thanks to everyone who has shown support and encouragement - it really meant alot!!!

Stuart

*MODS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS THREAD IF YOU WISH*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
noooooooooooooooooo! :cry:

i understand tucking old projects away after so many bumps in the road, but i do hope you'll salvage something for the fans of your work. This really is something you should complete to some sort of extent for yourself at least.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
*sob*

If you aren't going to finish the complete work, I'm with Jamie, hopefully you can salvage what you've already completed and send out a "this is where it stands" kind of thing to us fans.