"The Muppets" Final Parody Trailer On-line

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I loved that. Really subtle. Also loved hearing Steve do "Happy Feet," although I'm willing to guess we won't actually hear it in the movie.

Also, Kermit getting hit by the door is quickly growing old on me. Hasn't it been in nearly every trailer? And we STILL DON'T KNOW WHO'S OPENING THAT DOOR!!!
I would say looks like Tex's (the bad guy) suit!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
probably tex richman and why is pepe getting parts when rizzo should get some we have seen him one for a micro second in the official trailer but thats it and kermit getting hit by the door is getting old i know it like " come on guys lets go" and then its like really maybe show tex opening the door or whoever is opening it

muppetlover123

Reaction score
and my personal pick would be uncle deadly instead of animal in the paranormal activity part lol

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
\why is pepe getting parts when rizzo should get some we have seen him one for a micro second in the official trailer it
simple answer because Steve is performing Kermit and they want to focus on Kermit more than Rizzo

a little more complicated: Pepes become the unofficial fourth to the gang and popular recent Muppet....unless confused with the complaint since pepes your avatar

and my personal pick would be uncle deadly instead of animal in the paranormal activity part lol
they prob want to keep deadly away from seeming like a good guy till the movie comes out and we see his fate with Tex

muppetlover123

Reaction score
well i yea i know lol i knew i was gonna ruin it but its whatever now
and i swear i was watching the frog with the piggy tattoo and i thought one of the 4 scenes of kermit in different places like one was in the destryoed muppet theater one was like in the lobby of the theater or something then it was red carpet with the fans then his office and then i swear as the camara turns you see a pic with swedish chef maybe its kermits mansion?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
no spoiler alert
no i meant i knew i was gonna spoil the movie when i read the book