SST's YouTube Channel Hacked

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know, I recently was wondering what would happen if SST's YT channel (of all channels) ended up getting hacked, what with YT ALWAYS drawing in hacking activities, and it looks like it's finally happened, as someone's posting some pretty raunchy videos on SST's channel, claiming it's brand new content for children's education, when it's clearly not...

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
yea just saw that, noticed they got hacked...bit of warning its extreme graphic content so i suggest we avoid them for a few days

Gerbert

Reaction score
My friends are saying "Haha so funny xD!" and "It's just a prank, calm down." Ugh. I really need new friends e.e

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I do hope the jerk set the videos to private instead of just removing them...

rowlfy662

Reaction score
how awful are these people who did this they did it so much its caused sesame's channel to be terminated really cruel

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
My friends are saying "It's just a prank, calm down." Ugh. I really need new friends e.e
well at this moment i have to agree with your friends...no need to get all up in arms about it its just some guy who thinks he is being funny...he even tagged his name on the videos...the videos will be taken down and the channel will be given a new password and better security...and this will all be forgotten

the worse thing we as fans could do is blow up and make a big deal about it because then the guy knows he got to us....im not saying its ok but lets not give whoever it was the satisfaction of knowing he made us extreme upset

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i think the guy that hacked it removed all of the sesame street vids before the channel was taken down which did make me sad

Walter

Reaction score
-sigh- What is with hackers? All they do is annoy others..What are they trying to prove? That they can be annoying:grr: