Bunsen Honeydew Animatronic

muppetperson

Reaction score
I came across this picture of an animatronic Bunsen, that I thought I would share.It probably came out of the Muppets 3D attraction.Unfortuately, he has since been painted white and turned into a Snowman for a Christmas display!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I don't remember Bunsen being an animatronic, but I recall hearing about and watching YT vids of that mobile muppet labs thing. Maybe he's from that?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I don't remember Bunsen being an animatronic, but I recall hearing about and watching YT vids of that mobile muppet labs thing. Maybe he's from that?
I dont think so.This photo was taken around 2002.Also, the Mobile Lab Bunsen was holding both hands on a steering wheel.This one only has one clasped hand and the other hand appears to be pointing.What animatronic Muppets are there in the pre show or theatre beside Statler and Waldorf?

TSSD

Reaction score
I dont think so.This photo was taken around 2002.Also, the Mobile Lab Bunsen was holding both hands on a steering wheel.This one only has one clasped hand and the other hand appears to be pointing.What animatronic Muppets are there in the pre show or theatre beside Statler and Waldorf?
The Chef, the penguins, and Bean are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Could he be something to do with the time they all rode bikes?